who would you rather be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
the rich team with what would appear to be the best players and best minds behind the game

or

the thrifty team with unknowns both on the field/ice and on the sidelines making decisions

?

of late evidence has suggested the latter is the most efficient way to go, especially in hockey but i think baseball has some success stories as well.
but rarely, if ever, does a team chose to go the low payroll route. seems to me it is something they have to do.

i would rather be someone with tons of money, but i'm not

the thrifty team with unknowns both on the field/ice and on the sidelines making decisions, definately.

well, not only do i personally believe that sports is not about money, i'm also from minnesota.

the wild and the twins are both like that (ironically the vikings and t-wolves have some of the highest paid players in the league {moss and garnett}), and they're the successful teams of the state.

:heart: wild :heart:

I'm going to be a rebel and be the rich team with the best players and best minds...

Even though I don't believe that neccessarily makes a winner...but it can help. Nor do I think that money makes a good team--just look at the Rangers and the Stars. But I'd want the money to be flashy when I felt like it. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom