Who was your first?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inmyplace13 said:
January 31, 2003

Coldplay (with Eisley supporting, a nice little bonus)

Jealousy!

I was origionally meant to go to the Sydney concert (the one on the Live 2003 DVD) but sadly other commitments came up. At the time I dealt with it quiet well... after seeing the DVD... not so well...

Jealousy...

timothius said:

Jealousy!

Not to rub it in or anything, but you definitely missed out. Make sure you catch them on their upcoming tour.

drummerboy said:
December, 1991. Bruce Springsteen, Pittsburgh, PA.

Now that is setting you up for a letdown after seeing Springsteen as your first concert. Everything aside from U2 would be a few levels below his performance.:wink:

My first gig (i think ) was Roxy Music (brian eno's old band) at the NEC in Birmingham April 2001

I'm so ashamed
:(

Tori Amos, Little Earthquakes Tour in 1992 (I believe.) E, the lead singer of the Eels (but before the Eels) opened.

Duran Duran

I saw Neil Diamond yesterday. And he does indeed put on a good show.

PS Trevster, I have a Triumph question. I'm trying to locate some music from about the early 80's. It the sound of a heavy metal band performing the theme from Swan Lake. I could have sworn it was Triumph. Was it? If not, do you know who recorded it?

Thanks.

inmyplace13 said:
Mads, there's nothing wrong with Incubus. I caught em in Dallas on the Crow tour and it was awesome. Despite their latest album, they're a pretty damn good band.
they're not horrible, but i wouldn't say they're good. their last album was completely terrible, though. :huh: all of their songs sound kinda the same....

beli said:

PS Trevster, I have a Triumph question. I'm trying to locate some music from about the early 80's. It the sound of a heavy metal band performing the theme from Swan Lake. I could have sworn it was Triumph. Was it? If not, do you know who recorded it?

Thanks.

Hi Beli, I just checked my 2 vinyl Triumph records and no Swan Lake. But they did play many instrumentals on their records.

http://rockandrollmachine.net/index.html

This is a Triumph fansite. It may have been another band but I hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom