Who Wants To Marry a Pop Star?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
I do I do :heart:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...m/20030220/music_nm/britain_robbiewilliams_dc

LONDON (Reuters) - British pop superstar Robbie Williams sent out a message on Thursday that was likely to send female pulses racing at home: He is single again and searching for a wife.

The cheeky popstar, in his first interview since breaking up with model Rachel Hunter, also had some bad news for female fans in Britain: He is carrying out his search in the United States.

"I am currently in the mode of looking for Mrs. Williams," the former Take That star told the Daily Mirror newspaper.

Williams, whose "Escapology" was the fastest selling UK album of 2002, had been dating Hunter for nine months. But last week, tabloid newspapers reported that the couple's jet-setting lifestyles had led to a rift.

Though unwilling to comment last week, Williams confirmed the split. "I'm currently: free single pop star, straight acting, needs wife," he said.

"Marrying an American might be the end of the bride search," he added.

and before you even ask it, bear, that is my final answer!

Chris isn't single. :sigh: That was only a rumour. You can have Robbie... my heart's with Bono anyway.

Back
Top Bottom