Who the hec is HIM???????????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HIM = His Infernal Majesty (OMG! how metal!)

a love metal (?!) band

A pseudo-gothic "metal" band from Finland with an androgynous singer who loves to use black khol for his eyes, cannot sing and doesn't bother to learn English correctly, I don't know, his accent his driving me crazy. Apart from that, he did a cover of "Summer Wine". Plus they like to glorify suicide in their songs ("Join me"). I don't even find them ironic.

They're the latest popular band for emo teens...although theyve been around for a while.
:lol:

AtomicBono said:
i think hot topic made HIM up to sell tshirts

It's hard to take someone seriously with a HIM shirt. In Hot Topic's defense though, I get a lot of my t-shirts there, they have a good selection of movie/tv show/some good band tees.

LemonMacPhisto said:

It's hard to take someone seriously with a HIM shirt. In Hot Topic's defense though, I get a lot of my t-shirts there, they have a good selection of movie/tv show/some good band tees.

Yeah Ive gotten a number of shirts at Hot Topic - Fall of Troy, Rage Against the Machine, Interpol...

most of their shirts are guys though so i have to get like a youth medium :angry: also they're too expensive. but this is coming from someone who just spent $30 on a belt at Urban Outfitters :shifty:

AtomicBono said:

Yeah Ive gotten a number of shirts at Hot Topic - Fall of Troy, Rage Against the Machine, Interpol...

most of their shirts are guys though so i have to get like a youth medium :angry: also they're too expensive. but this is coming from someone who just spent $30 on a belt at Urban Outfitters :shifty:

Try and get one of those "Each $10 spent" stamps, by the 10th time you get 15% off your next purchase. It isn't much, but it helps if you go their often. I might get a Superbad shirt there soon.

Urban Outfitters is ridiculous. Nice clothes, but ridiculously overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom