Who?s your inner rock star?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
http://web.tickle.com/tests/rockstar/

Britney Spears

Feel it, sweetheart; the rock star in you is all Britney?the envy of cheerleaders everywhere. One part girl next door, one part naughty sex kitten, you're definitely not as innocent as you look. And that is why nobody can get enough of you. You are the ultimate American girl with some serious staying power. Unlike other success stories, you and Britney are more than just a pretty face: you've got talent, confidence, and the brains to back it up. With a talent list like yours it's no wonder you're at the top of the popularity charts and young men's hearts. We love you. Shout out your inner Britney!

britney_s.gif

Right...:der: :rolleyes:

Macy Gray

Oh yeah, the rock star in you is all Macy Gray. You are an intriguing, glamorous, groovy girl?free and fabulous as they come. You and Macy have got a lot going on and people just want to know what makes you tick. One minute sophisticated urban diva, next minute keeping it true to the street, you are style, sass, and cool without even trying. You are the goddess of groovy living and girl power, unleashing your fanciful whims through your words, dreams, and independent lifestyle. Feed your inner Macy Gray, honey. We love to watch.

That's me -- keepin' it true to the street!! :laugh:

Madonna

You've made it big. Your inner rock star is all Madonna?the top of the rock star chart. You are the master of every moment?reading the signs and presenting yourself in the right place with the right persona every time. And let's just say that you define sex appeal. Success happens for you and Madonna because you understand people and you're independent enough to lead us where we all want to go. We look to you for inspiration and trend setting. You're willing to risk anything, because you've got what it takes to be the world's biggest star. Expose your inner Madonna. You know you're worth it.

:laugh:

Faith Hill

Hey, gal, your inner rock star is all Faith Hill. You are country, as sweet and sultry as summertime honeysuckle. You can warm hearts with your charming stage style, but you're calm and friendly with your success because you're grounded in the important things in life?family, friends, good living. Your balance has let you to build all the talent that's at your disposal, and that comes from your superstar commitment. You've been blessed with natural talents, grace, and glamour?not to mention spunk?that just flow out of you like honey. Thank your inner Faith Hill. She's making things happen for you!

Describes me well enough, I guess...but, um...since when did Faith Hill become a rock star? :eyebrow:...

Angela

if i take this quiz will it give me a real inner rock star, or just this crap that it's come up with for you guys?

They have a list of other possible quiz results at the bottom of the page that has your results. I believe the only actual "rock stars" on the list of women are Bjork and Courtney Love.

BTW, I got Sade. :laugh:

Last edited:
Ooooh lady, you've got it going on. The rock star part of you is all Sade. Sleek, sexy, and untouchable, you are the ultimate smooth operator. People tune in to you whenever they want to unwind and get into that sexy mood.

sade_s.gif

:|

Oh yeah, the rock star in you is definitely the ultimate bad boy, Eminem. You are a risk taker and a rebel who never sticks to the straight and narrow. Your irrepressible energy means that nothing can keep you down. You and Eminem rise to any challenge, doing and saying the outrageous and shocking whenever you feel like it, and keeping the fans on their toes with your controversial views. Look at it this way: a man like you knows how to find the perfect medium to channel your frustrations with the world. And lo and behold, we can't get enough of you. Keep your inner Eminem real.

:|

:ohmy:

your inner rock star is Courtney Love!

Your mama must have worried about you. The rock star part of you is all Courtney Love. As a true bad girl, you've managed to stretch the rebellion of high school into your adult life and career

Hmm. Well this site told me I am Faith Hill and I wasn't pleased with that so I did the Actor double and got Reese Witherspoon, still not happy I tried to find out why I am *still single*
It told me:

Why Are You Still Single?

antelope, you're single because you don't want to commit

Once the blush of first love wears off with your partners, do you get a little antsy? You probably crave excitement in all realms of your life, and you need a relationship to keep you filled with possibilities. Let us guess: Someone has probably told you that you haven't quite grown up yet, that you're still holding out for the perfect "whatevers" (job, car, home, date) in your life to come a knockin'. Or perhaps you're just having a difficult time accepting that your comfortable little place in this world is always growing, always evolving ? and that means you have to be willing to accept big life changes, too. Not that there's anything wrong with that. After all, you're probably a lot of fun to be around and may be the life of the party. Read more about why you're still single...

:lmao:

Ok....

Dont ask me why I called myself Antelope either...lol

Ohhh... now thats what Im talkin about! :heart: :D

Chris Isaak

Oooh, you're smooth! The rock star part of you is all charm, and all Chris Isaak. That slow smile and sensual nature are absolutely intoxicating, especially to the ladies. They can't get enough of you and that dreamy smile. Maybe it's because you and Chris tap into every girl's fantasy of smooching at the soda shop with James Dean after school. Then again it could also be your perfect balance of cool-guy-about-town and the sensitive boyfriend you could bring home to Mom. Either way, you're a heartthrob who's put style, talent, and innate charm to work for him. Congratulations, you're dreamy. Show off your inner Isaak.

chris.gif

I love Bjork

Bjork

Wow, your inner rock star is Bjork. You've charmed the world with your beautiful, zany, personal style. To say you're a member of the alternative set would be a gross understatement. You and Bjork define alternative in its purest form. You've got nothing to prove, it's your remarkably creative point of view that lets you make art from anything?art, music, politics?whatever makes you passionate. It's just who you are. You've got the courage to experiment with your style and career, and all the while remaining positively sweet and humble. You are as much a free spirit as they come. Celebrate your inner Bjork.

Back
Top Bottom