Who likes Coconut?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bounty.jpg

Oh god yes. :drool: I could eat it every day.

For the record, I like coconut artificial flavor in most cases. Pina coladas are good, and I like Mounds bars quite a bit.

But the consistency of real coconut is a nightmare. :crack:

Coconut macaroons drizzled w/dark chocolate.... :heart: :drool: :drool:

I have to stay away from regular candy bars but I've recently discovered Atkins Diet Coconut Bars. :love: I don't know what's in them, but they taste just like a Mounds bar to me & I can eat them without throwing my sugar out of whack. Matter of fact, I've started having one every day for my midmorning snack. :yes:

BluRmGrl said:
I have to stay away from regular candy bars but I've recently discovered Atkins Diet Coconut Bars. :love: I don't know what's in them, but they taste just like a Mounds bar to me & I can eat them without throwing my sugar out of whack. Matter of fact, I've started having one every day for my midmorning snack. :yes:

When my mum was diagnosed with diabetes she couldn't eat regular candy anymore so I did a little searching and found this place online. All their products are either sugar free or no sugar added and they are fantastic. They have loads of variety and everything I tried tastes wonderful. Especially good for special occasions or gifts. My mum was very pleased. :)

:drool: I love coconut I live in Conut land :D and I make great coconut deserts :drool: ... But I can´t eat them :grumpy:

BTW Our "tipical" food is "food al Coconut" and our "tipical" tree is coconut palms :D

ben and jerry's coconut almond fudge was the best thing ever created. now its only available as a flashback favorite. bastards.

indra said:

When my mum was diagnosed with diabetes she couldn't eat regular candy anymore so I did a little searching and found this place online. All their products are either sugar free or no sugar added and they are fantastic. They have loads of variety and everything I tried tastes wonderful. Especially good for special occasions or gifts. My mum was very pleased. :)

Thank you, indra!

I hate coconut. The texture sucks & I can't believe there is something that can ruin a candy bar :wink:

But I love curry with coconut milk, and thai tea with coconut milk :shrug:

I like coconut milk in dal. Too much can ruin it. The right amount can make it.

Though to be honest, I haven't actually eaten the real stuff in a long time. I have nothing against it.

Back
Top Bottom