Who likes Chipotle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:

:drool: Freebirds beats them hands down, started at Texas A&M and is only in TX right now.

i dunno, i do like freebirds, basically because they have lots of choices, but chipotle is just so different w/ the cilantro-lime rice and such...so i think i like it more (though the ones in my area cant seem to make the meat not have a bunch of fat in it)

:eyebrow:

i've never been to one, nor have i been to one of the similar-type restaurants. it's surprising, there's none in my area.

oh well, i can get in and out of my favourite mexican place in less than half an hour, and the prices are comparable i'd imagine. :up:

Have two of them near me. I prefer one location over the other ~ One really good meal, one so-so.
Qdoba is closer so it usually wins out of convenience.

I don't think Canada has it, well at least not here in Winnipeg. All we have is Taco bell :sick:and Taco Time:drool:

cydewaze said:

Ooooooh! :drool: I love me some Subway steak & cheese (double meat, provolone on the cheese) with that sauce. :up:

I hate Subway's new steak and cheese sandwich. :( Oh, it's disgusting. Bring back the old steak and cheese! That thing was my life. I haven't gone back to Subway since they changed it.

Back
Top Bottom