Who is working today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Man said:
im going to work in 6 hours.

and i cannot sleep. :rant: :grumpy:

:hug:

I know the feeling. I have to drive 55 miles each morning when I work and sometimes when I'm still awake I wonder if I'll have the capacity to drive home in the evening! :uhoh:

I'm at work today and for half of the day tomorrow (then I get a few more days off for New Years), but there's nothing to do! :happy: So I'm getting paid to goof around all day today! Tomorrow I will have stuff to do, but it's nice to ease back into work after my 2 weeks off. :D

ThoraSEB said:
I'm at work today and for half of the day tomorrow (then I get a few more days off for New Years), but there's nothing to do! :happy: So I'm getting paid to goof around all day today! Tomorrow I will have stuff to do, but it's nice to ease back into work after my 2 weeks off. :D

score for goofing around! :up: I did that last week while most everyone was already on vacation! (btw, looked at some of your pics...Hawaii looks amazing).

I got called to work tomorrow. Time and a half to sit around waiting for calls and shipments, not bad. I can surf the net, write bills and thank you notes. Not bad. Then I am off till Jan. 2nd.

Ha what with vacation then being sick afterwards, I only worked 4 days the month of December! I've had a nice and much needed break.

I hope you're hourly and not salary

At least we get Monday off.

I'm getting accustomed to all this holiday stuff...thanksgiving, xmas, new years...can we throw a few more in for january? I like the 3-4 day weekend, thankyouverymuch! :grumpy:

:up: I worked today and it was alright. It felt good. I got all my email caught up and my desk did not look like a disaster zone which was good! I think the long break did me a world of good.

Back
Top Bottom