Who is hotter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is hotter

• Avadark

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • BSB

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
myusernamehere said:

But yeah....I guess there have been problems with comparing the physical beauty of members on here.

We're supposed to vote on these two's physical beauty? Oh dear. That's gonna be tough. Because I don't love either for their looks -- I love them both for their incredible brains! :D

indra said:

We're supposed to vote on these two's physical beauty? Oh dear. That's gonna be tough. Because I don't love either for their looks -- I love them both for their incredible brains! :D

:rockon:

I have a feeling M4P didnt set any sort of timer for this thread....it's just gonna run....and run.....and run....and r...

Last edited:
indra said:

Ugly people always say they prefer personality over looks so i'm into brains:huh: Looks are so artificial:|

Aardvark747 said:

I have a feeling M4P didnt set any sort of timer for this thread....it's just gonna run....and run.....and run....and r...

Actually, it will eventually drop to the second page, then the third, etc.. Where it will then be forgotten about and put into the archives.

Then many years down the road someone will be bored and see this thread in the archives and wonder wtf?

Or...

It could manage to survive to 500 posts, get closed and put into the archives.

In any event, the outcome is always the same.

[/zen]

We need to get this to 500 posts, I 'm refraining from voting though, bad karma would destroy my life otherwise:|

I think this thread should die a natural death as opposed to being kept alive on life support until it reaches that magic number of 500.

Look, I've managed to combine a political statement and ironic contradiction.

I am awesome today.

what's going on here tell me I want to no !!!!!!!!!!!11:happy: :happy:

WhatP????????????????????????????????????

3438976723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323859%3A76859ot1lsi

Goddess??????????????? where????? I want to see goddess. Give me godess and give t to me now. dammitt.

Back
Top Bottom