Who here does not own an iPod?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't.

I bought my husband a Rio Karma mp3 player for Christmas because they're supposed to be a bit better than Ipods. I want the U2 Ipod because it's U2, but I'm not desperate to have one because I wouldn't listen to it enough to justify spending that much money (especially while I'm unemployed!!).

:wave: I don't, way too expensive. I'd rather throw $400 at my student loans or get a computer. I've got a discman that plays mp3 discs so I've already got a way to play loads of mp3s and it only cost $35.

I had one long before the U2 ones came out. Now it feels like the specialness has been diluted. :madspit:

I'd like one and asked for it for Christmas, but I guess I wasn't good enough for a U2 Ipod this year. :sad:

On the other hand, my request for the Complete U2 did go through and my days have been full of U2 musical variety.

I don't have one but I want one for my birthday next year.

I'll still keep on buying albums rather than downloading. It's just that when travelling it's so much easier to have an iPod with you rather than a discman and a case with CDs that take up precious space in the backpack.

Back
Top Bottom