Who hates there own interference name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hate it. I could have at least put the p of party as a capital :mad:

Can't stand mine. It was my login for various things all the way back when Rush Of Blood came out, and while I still like their music, I'm not gung ho on it any more and realize how dated it makes me feel. I would very much like to change it, but establishing that you are the same person seems like it'd be too much of a pain in the ass. I feel like I'd have to end all my posts with "Oh yeah, I used to imp13."

I made an account here solely to try to trade great lower level tickets for GA tickets for U2's Dallas show last year. I was successful, so I guess that's worth having a shitty login.

I like mine, but sometimes I think people don't realize it's a little tongue in cheek. I'm in grad school for writing, and I don't know if I actually believe in the whole idea of writers having muses. I just thought it was a fun name. I sent some of my school friends a link to my flickr album from my trip to the Philadelphia shows, and my account name there is also BonoIsMyMuse. One of my friends saw me on campus the next day and said something to the effect of "Wow, I had no idea Bono was that important to your writing process..." and gave me kind of a :coocoo: look.

I'd change my name to DallasIsMyMuse now if I could :wink:

U2Man said:

Run along and get me some schnapps at once before I report you for following all of my posts with sarcasm.

*Is that the whip I hear? *

I hate mine, but I'm terrible at usernames. Even my alter names are crappy. :(

Mine is so lame :drool: I'm not very imaginative, especially when it comes to usernames, I just wanted something which didn't have a ton of numbers in it :shrug: Can't even remember why now...

Sometimes I dont like mine. Most people think I picked it because I like the song. Actually I really dont care for the song that much. Its OK. :shrug: :shifty:

Mine's kinda nondescript. It's also half obsolete now due to 60 not residing in the Habs locker room no mo'.

Mine's about as lame as you can get. I think I was just blanking on ideas and most of the cool ones I'd wanted were already taken (sure enough by people with 0-10 posts...). I almost ended up "Grafton" as in "Grafton Street." Would've been much cooler.

I hate introducing myself in GA lines as "I'm Utoo" as if I were the band. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom