who else has seen Dancing at the Blue Iguana - *spoiler*!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Anyone else seen this movie?

Its er........strange! Like a documentary!

Daryll Hannah, still very girlie in it.........like in 'Steel Magnolias'..........she should have taken on a more grown up voice........but the best scene was her dancing over the guy who bought her the flowers and dress and gave her da moola.....that guy is GOREGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH HELLO MAN!!!!! Whorra hunk! He looks like a thinner version of Russell Crowe! Jennifer Tilly - LMAO! her spankin yer guy!

I loved Jessie.....and Nico was a bit too much and too professional with her boobs...........

still, it was one film I had wanted to see....................:yes:

so, any comments on those who may have seen it too?

Soundtrack, I wanna know who sings that song 'River of Tears' or whatever!

I thought Jasmine would show the mofo owner of the club that she had a life and boy by walking out and taking on a life, for when she danced in front of him there was too much sadness and emptiness in her eyes.................it made me feel sad for her..........:(

ach............not a great script.......very 'round in a dark corner somewhere' type film.

I bet

no one

will stand up and say they have...........:slant:

Being a guy, I find it weird renting those kinds of movies alone because I feel like the people who are checking me out think I'm a pervert or something.
it's different with girls I think

*sigh* have I to rent out another dirty movie, for say 2 weeks, package it up, send it off, with half-a-dozen boxes of tissues, popcorn, beer and a fantastic photo of me in my denim undies, plus a free one day voucher to access Playskool Topless Water Park', and on top of that provide you with a free pink bra from Ann Summers to sniff and pack down ur pouch....:no:..........just so that u save urself from the embarrassment of going out and renting it for urself in front of staff, members of public, dogs, cat, by-pass-pissers, Zoomerang and all family members, JUST for the reason ur not a girl therefore it isnt easier?

In which case, send it back in plenty of time THIS time Bassy!

:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom