Who do you want to... do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last day...I suppose it should be the person you are in love with and not some sort of fantasy love...

Which means that I would say my boyfriend and not say Ryan Adams or anything like that...

Heh.

Yep.

*cough*

Bonochick said:
Last day...I suppose it should be the person you are in love with and not some sort of fantasy love...

Which means that I would say my boyfriend and not say Ryan Adams or anything like that...

Heh.

Yep.

*cough*

Hear hear! :yes:

Honestly, probably this guy from college who I sort of had a thing with but we never. You know, just satisfy those years of curiosity, plus it's more likely than like Edge (who'd probably want to be with his wife if the world was ending, whatever with that ;) ) or Colin Farrell (who'd probably want to be with like seven girls if the world was ending), Ben Affleck and so on.

Of course if I could hook it up with whoever it would have to be Henry Rollins (ducks stones). I've had a crush on him since I was 16 and have heard, em, stories *cough*.

Ok I would want to be with my girlfriend but just for the pure sex of it it would be a foursome with Anna Kournakova(sp?), and the 2 chicks from the Bud Light commercial. MMMMmmmmmmm tastes great!

Oh yeah MrBrau1 why not add your Dad and make it a threesome if your into that shit?

Hmm...it's a tough call between Martin Skoula, Goran Visnjic, Hugh Jackman and Viggo Mortensen. :hmm:

Two are married, so I guess I could eliminate Visnjic and Jackman. The last thing I need on my conscience come Judgement Day is adultery!

So it would be between Mortensen and Skoula. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom