Who-Dey, Who-Dey.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cheerteam.jpg

ouch, tough loss to arizona

same old bengals

but also flashbacks of the sorry ass rams, ugly stuff today

dey still be the bungles...

everyone's new "hot" team was cincinatti after winning 2 games in a row for the first time in 500 years and with two "weak" teams comming up on the schedule... needless to say both of those weak teams won... so the bungles lose to arizona, and now face houston comming off a big victory over the first place panthers. time to bring in palmer...

no way man, Palmer is not the man until we are out of the playoff hunt, and in this division, that might not be till the end....

Kitna stunk this week, but lets not get ahead of ourselves

i think believing kitna is a playoff quarterback was "getting ahead of ourselfs." he's been a mediocre quarterback at best in years past, there's no reason to think all of a sudden that's going to change. if the bengals are going to do anything in the future, it's going to be with carson palmer. the seecond marvin lewis thinks he's ready to play, they should play him... playoff drive or not. the bengals aren't winning the super bowl this year... and it would take a lot just to make the playoffs. i'm a fan of developing the young talent for future hopes rather than keeping current mediocre talent in just so you can have an outside shot at the playoffs... but hey, that's just me, i could be wrong

they dont need a qb

just hike the ball to dillon and have him run every play

maybe that would shut him up

youd think the laughing stocks of the nfl over the past decade would have some humility when they finally win, buuuuut

chad johnson guarentees a victory over the undefeated chiefs?

thats just silly

youd think youd wait to talk until you actually had a winning record as well

thats chad for ya, a dumbass....

btw thanks for beating the Ravens chizip, we are only one game out now.....

(no thanks to Bulger):mad:

now with boller is out the ravens ae screwed, redman really sucks

that division is pretty sad, pittsburgh still has a shot to win it and thry are 3-6

Elvis Presley said:
am I the only Bengal fan on these here boards?
My family (especially my mom) are fans...guess I am by default, although we have fights when there's a game on at the same time as EPL football on some world sports channel we get...

one of our family friends used to be a ben-gal cheerleader.

jkayet said:
My family (especially my mom) are fans...guess I am by default, although we have fights when there's a game on at the same time as EPL football on some world sports channel we get...

one of our family friends used to be a ben-gal cheerleader.

well then jump on the bandwagon, still lots of room although all these media guys are suddenly all over us....:wink:

8-8 might win this division. It could come down to the last week in Cincy. Bengals v. Browns

i am looking forward to the bengals vs rams game

i feel more wagering coming on

Elvis Presley said:
If its Brown, flush it down!!!

:mad:

I miss the bengals browns rivalry. hope they both play well until they meet at PBS. Oh, by the way, I HATE Sam Wyche!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom