White Winter Hymnal -- The CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wait, I think it's going to be functional again. :lol:

Okay, so it started out fine, a friend of mine called and asked if I wanted to come over and watch The Office with a couple other friends of ours, and I said sure. Went over there, watched the Office, hung out, and that was cool. Then, they decided that they wanted to get some alcohol for the night and were working that out. I don't really drink, so I wasn't involved in that. But, later in the night, the two other friends of ours got drunk, one of them waaay too drunk and was being kind of belligerent. That's my biggest issue with drinking: when people get physical and pushy and angry without knowing their own strength. So, that was freaking me out a bit, because even though I know the guy, he was acting like an asshole, and I couldn't tell what he was going to do.

Then, the friend that called me, he's the one that's pretty much me, but a guy, with some differences :lol:, asked me if we just wanted to get out of there and go to his place, and the really drunk guy wanted to come with. I was a little uncomfortable with it, but then, the drunk guy decided to wake up the other friend, who was sleeping on the couch, and all hell broke loose. They started a screaming match with each other, which I so didn't need to be a part of...

It ended well once my good friend got the drunk guy to go back to his place because he really wanted to come with us, but we were so past the point of wanting to deal with him that we just couldn't let him come with. When we got back to my friend's place, we ended up in a super intense, deep conversation that threw me off guard :lol:, and we ended up talking until 4am. And, I had to work at 8am...currently working off of 2 hours of sleep. :drool:

So, yeah, that was my weird night...:wink:

Sounds like a weird but good and bad night all rolled into one :lol:

Sounds more interesting than mine, all I did was stop studying and finish off recording a song

Sounds like a weird but good and bad night all rolled into one :lol:

Sounds more interesting than mine, all I did was stop studying and finish off recording a song

:lol: Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what it was...bizarre for sure.

I wish I didn't have so much drama, but the talk my friend and I had was nice. We got a lot of thoughts aired out. :up:

:wave: Good morning.

:wave: Morning Justin, how are you? :)

:lol: Yeah, that's pretty much exactly what it was...bizarre for sure.

I wish I didn't have so much drama, but the talk my friend and I had was nice. We got a lot of thoughts aired out. :up:

Life would get boring without drama though :wink:

You should totally check out my new song though Cassie, it's pretty out there :wink:

Hey Justin :wave:

Life would get boring without drama though :wink:

You should totally check out my new song though Cassie, it's pretty out there :wink:

True, but sometimes, it's just unnecessary. :wink:

:up: Will do. I think I remember seeing the link a few pages back. I'll do it after work. :D

True, but sometimes, it's just unnecessary. :wink:

:up: Will do. I think I remember seeing the link a few pages back. I'll do it after work. :D

Oh definitely :lol:

Awesome, really it's a bit weird, it's based on an old (two dozen) guitar track we recorded months ago that I added drums and strings and some other stuff too :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom