White Sox Fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
Ok, I am a happily married man so don't take this the wrong way, but HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU BE A TEACHER!!!

Honestly. You are a very attractive woman. My buddies and I would have killed to have a good looking teacher while we were in school, but ours were all 50 years old.:ohmy:

This is my big complaint, when I was in school the OLD gaurd was still in full effect. I went to my 14-year old little sisters conferences the other day and all of her teachers are young and hip.

What the hell.:wink:

Ok - end rant. :mad:

I teach high school and I can't imagine doing anything else with my life. I can honestly say I love my job. :wink: I mean, I'm wearing khakis and a sox hooded sweatshirt today. Where else can I do that?

And yes, the 2 yahoos that attacked the Royals first base coach were from here. However, they are Cubs fans. :madspit: It's actually true.

my only question is where was the security? not just that she was slapped... the secret service could have been there and some yahoo still could've snuck one arm in... but the guy who did the slapping was chased down by biggio's brother-in-law, not security.

this is not the first time that security has been criticized at comiskacellular field :shrug: i guess it could happen anywhere though.

:up: to ozzie for his "don't bring him to jail, bring him to the dugout" comments

Dalton said:

Urban Legend.

Not what they said when interviewed. :wink:

I got to 10+ games a season at Sox park. Security where the general public sits is very visable. The few times I've been up to the diamond and club levels there was almost no security.

I don't know where she was slapped but if it was on one of the upper/private/semi private levels it wouldn't surprise me if there was no security around.

Last edited:
WildHoneyAlways said:

Not what they said when interviewed. :wink:

You mean that when two thug Sux fans, who were arrested for accosting an elderly man at the Cell thereby giving the team that they support a bad rep, claimed that they were actually fans of their cross town rival?

Well I stand corrected..... :|

Speaking as a life long White Sox fan, not all of us are uneducated, violence hungry fans. That reputation is getting rather old.

Back
Top Bottom