While you lurk, we DESCRIBE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is back, and pissed at parents for lying to him about time they wanted computer

And I missed Kara :(

Anyone even still here?

^i was wondering where you went...i don't think anyone else is here, unless kara comes back

^you had a pretty good point in that your parents don't know about kate, so although they are stealing time from you, they sort of aren't because they don't know

^ Hey it is well earned

They had a pool on how long it would take me to finish the account, I finished it in a half a hour, it took everyone else a hour :wink:

< Kate's gone :sad:

I hate this, the mixed feelings I get when Kate is gone, I am depressed because she is gone yet I am really happy that I have her in the first place, it is so confusing

^congrats on finishing the account first :wink:

:sad: i think that you should let the happy feelings overcome the depressed feelings because those are the more important ones anyway

^ Well of course I finished it first, I'm me

Ye it's just hard at times I can just smile, like everything is perfect
But other times I can;t force a smile, because I feel so depressed

Well I guess that's the price of love, I know it's not cheap :wink:

^aww, :hug: just think, the two of you will eventually get to be with each other, you know, in the same place, it's just a matter of time

^ :hug: Ye that's a nice thought to think about, that makes me happy

I can just stare at a ceiling all day, thinking about that

^good, then that's what you should think about rather than thinking about how sad you are when she's not online because you know that she's not going to be with anyone else while she's not online and it's just a happier thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom