While you lurk, we DESCRIBE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^ It is a electronic train, that goes throughout Dublin, including to Bono's gaf :wink:

^^^^^^ Hey TRE:wave:

^^^^^ KARA!!!!!!!!:wave::hug: sorry I miss ya earlier

that sucks cassie....i wouldn't be able to function. :huh:

actually now that i think about it my friend had the same or similar procedure done cos she was also on 2 days of liquids only...i don't think it turned out to be anything too serious.

^School, what were ya going there, schoolin' ain't gonna get ya anywhere, you should be learnin' the important things in life, stuff your schools don't teach ya :wink:

< Has officially lost it :coocoo:

Bye again :hug::wave:

VertigoGal said:
that sucks cassie....i wouldn't be able to function. :huh:

actually now that i think about it my friend had the same or similar procedure done cos she was also on 2 days of liquids only...i don't think it turned out to be anything too serious.

i had a footlong of subway as my last meal :) i actually chose to go liquids only for 2 days because then i have to drink less of the nasty laxative stuff, but if i wanted i could have eaten breakfast tomorrow, then go liquids only, but i would have to drink more of the nasty stuff, so i opted for more liquids only

skgi_931556_2265.JPG

I think Aslan are starting to become my favourite band :ohmy:

look what i found on urbandictionary for my lovely little suburb. i love it :lmao:

1. Alphaghetto

1. Used to describe kids from Alpharetta (or any other nice suburb) who like to pretend that they are from the ghetto, and therefore badass, when in reality they are spoiled, stupid brats. An Alphaghetto kid can be from any ethnicity (though they are usually black), so "Alphaghetto" is not simply another word for wigger.

2. A "bad" part of a nice suburb (merely meaning that there is not a Starbucks within a five feet radius).

"See that guy with fake bullet holes on his car? He is so Alphaghetto."

1. Phretta

Abbreviation for "Alpharetta", an upscale suburb of Atlanta, GA.

"I used to spend quarters in the hood. Now I spend G's in The Phretta."

:lmao:

i can't stand the people around here...we're not rich but we attempt to live in a rich area (makes sense doesnt it)...the people drive me insane :madspit:

^^:uhoh: nothing...just that you wanted a member of Aslan to shoot me in the face!!!

<2500 posts :dancing:

<also has to go stock up on gatorade, popsicles, and beef/chicken broth

:wave: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom