Which song has the most 'bang and clatter'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im going to have to politely disagree with gherman.

best drummers...

well sigur ros' drummer is incredible, as is phil selway of radiohead.

you try playing the drum line to airbag, idioteque, sit down stand up and paranoid android.

Bark at the Moon...

Keith Moon in any song is the best at the bang and clatter (apparently he's good at banging and clattering around after sessions too)...

The best:

Who Are You
Won't Get Fooled Again

... as a wannabe guitarist, he's pretty much the only drummer who has made me doubt my choice of instrument.

Other Good Bangers:

Gickies One Man Band.

cujo said:
Bark at the Moon...

Keith Moon in any song is the best at the bang and clatter (apparently he's good at banging and clattering around after sessions too)...

The best:

Who Are You
Won't Get Fooled Again

... as a wannabe guitarist, he's pretty much the only drummer who has made me doubt my choice of instrument.

Other Good Bangers:

Gickies One Man Band.

gickies one man band...where does that come from again?

I'm quite down with Dave Grohl's drumming, he's great on the new Queens of the Stone Age album.

I'm also quite down with Brad Wilk's drumming (Rage Against the Machine/ Audioslave). Good stuff.

Diemen said:
Most Metallica songs have excellent drumming. Too bad Lars Ulrich is an asshole.

:yes:
I think most drummers have the "small-man" complex... they feel they need to stand out, but they end up looking like assholes.

Upon reading this thread title, I immediately thought "National Anthem" by Radiohead has more bang and clatter for the buck than any other song. Then I opend up the thread... :D

Back
Top Bottom