Which Radiohead album should I get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You mean you don't have KidA, and you're sporting that avatar?

Shame, shame.

It sounds as if you're just getting more into Radiohead, so for now I'd say your best bet would be either KidA or I Might Be Wrong. Then you can graduate to Amnesiac.

Although, I'm not the resident Radiohead Administrator.

:down:

Hello,

Of the three you mentioned I only have I Might Be Wrong, so I would advise that one. You can see it as a sort best-of Kid A + Amnesiac. Plus it has True Love Waits on it, a great ballad.

C ya!

Marty

yes you cant go wrong. but since you indicated at some time that you really, really like httt, id say: get amnesiac first. its a little bit closer to httt, than kid a. also: get the studio albums before the live one, thats more of a great bonus to hear after youve absorped all the studio tracks in your soul.

= radiohead live tracks + lilly

Flaming Friar Sr said:
also: get the studio albums before the live one, thats more of a great bonus to hear after youve absorped all the studio tracks in your soul.

yeeeessshhhhh.

MrBrau1 said:
Save your money and just record your car engine running for an hour.

i totally don't agree, but that was hilarious anyway

It would have been funnier if he said leave the car in the garage and sit in it while it's running for an hour.

That would have been great :up:

Even though I disagree.

I got Kid A, and it is a true musical masterpiece. I didn't know bands could make this kind of record, but Radiohead did. It just brilliant, f***in' brilliant.

My Top 5 songs of KID A:
"How To Disappear Completely"
"Idioteque"
"Optimistic"
"Kid A"
"Motion Picture Soundtrack"

Strato Edge said:
I got Kid A, and it is a true musical masterpiece. I didn't know bands could make this kind of record, but Radiohead did. It just brilliant, f***in' brilliant.

My Top 5 songs of KID A:
"How To Disappear Completely"
"Idioteque"
"Optimistic"
"Kid A"
"Motion Picture Soundtrack"

you are now a smarter person......:up:

Back
Top Bottom