Which Pixies Song Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
http://www.eyeofdog.com/QuizPixiesMind.html

I'm "Where Is My Mind?"

You're smart, shy, and often nonsensical. You have dreams of being famous, and you're quirky enough that you just might pull them off. Some would call you a genius, others would call you insane, but in reality you're pretty well-adjusted. Take a vacation once in a while- it'll help take your mind off of your troubles.

:yes:
:lol:

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
But there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind,
Where is my mind,
Where is my mind?

*wonders if "Where Is My Mind" is the only outcome. :scratch:

Bring on "Wave of Mutilation!" :scream:

all i'm saying pretty baby
la la love you, don't mean maybe

first base
second base
third base
home run

la la love you, don't mean maybe

La La Love You
You're a real romantic, and a genuinely kind person. You're not too quick on the uptake, but you have a heart of gold. A person of few words, you instead express your emotions through whistles and dance. Some people would call you mentally stunted, but your friends know better- you're just being yourself.

Where is My Mind as well.

Although I could have been:
Monkey Gone to Heaven (which is my favorite pixies song)
Hey
Debaser
Velouria
La La Love You
In Heaven

Off to find some pixies to listen to today at work

My favourite is Debaser, but I would have been a little scared if I'd gotten that. "Slicing up eyeballs" and all....:huh:

Monkey Gone To Heaven

You're always the one who stands out in a crowd. People look forward to seeing you. You're well dressed, well-mannered, but spontaneous enough that it's very easy for you to make friends. Your interests include the paranormal and government conspiracies, but you also enjoy sitting back and eating a good meal. You probably have a lot of pets that you take care of obsessively.

~~~~

Wow!!!! A lot of that is true!

In Heaven

You're mysterious, picky, and a bit aloof. Some people say you have a very cheery personality, but it's hard to say because you mask your emotions behind dark pretenses. You enjoy watching obscure movies and going to plays, but by the end of the day you're usually too wound-up by the ironies of your life to relax

In Heaven, everything is fine
You got your good thing, and I've got mine

You got your good thing, and you've got mine

In Heaven.
You're mysterious, picky, and a bit aloof. Some people say you have a very cheery personality, but it's hard to say because you mask your emotions behind dark pretenses. You enjoy watching obscure movies and going to plays, but by the end of the day you're usually too wound-up by the ironies of your life to relax.

Where is my Mind, too:

You're smart, shy, and often nonsensical. You have dreams of being famous, and you're quirky enough that you just might pull them off. Some would call you a genius, others would call you insane, but in reality you're pretty well-adjusted. Take a vacation once in a while- it'll help take your mind off of your troubles.

Last edited:
Monkey Gone To Heaven

You're always the one who stands out in a crowd. People look forward to seeing you. You're well dressed, well-mannered, but spontaneous enough that it's very easy for you to make friends. Your interests include the paranormal and government conspiracies, but you also enjoy sitting back and eating a good meal. You probably have a lot of pets that you take care of obsessively.

Back
Top Bottom