Which one of you choads has an X-Box?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
Tell me about it, tell me about the quality of the games, and any gripes you have.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Creed "The bestest band, er..make that most important band ever...even including Def Leppard, yeah."

AIM: JuanSwallow

I don't personally own one, but 3 of my friends have Xboxes. The graphics are unreal, and unlike anything else out there. Definitely better than Gamecube or PS2 in that field. As for the games, Halo is incredible, and I don't even like first person shooter games. The others I've played were NFL Fever, which is arcadish, but lots of fun, and Project Gotham Racing, which has lots of courses and good physics, though I like GT3 better. DOA3 was ok, but then again I don't like fighting games much either. I didn't feel like the controller was too big, as others might complain. Other than that, extra controllers are too expensive at $40, which is the main complaint. But that's all I can think of now. It's a good system overall, but I'm not buying anything until the dust settles and we can figure out how good the future games will be.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
Tell me about it, tell me about the quality of the games, and any gripes you have.
I've got it and really like it! My favorite game is NFL Fever 2002. Best football game ever. Period. Madden 2002 would be great, but it still cheats against you when it's you against the CPU. If you have a dreamcast or Playstation 2, just keep those. In my opinion, the XBOX is not so much better than these that you would spend $300 on it. I have a Dreamcast, and I sometimes regret my xbox decision. There is DVD capability, but you must by the remote control ($29.99) first.

Back
Top Bottom