Which 'oldies' here went thru this stage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Punks.jpg

thank the lord I was born 75......!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

I have to admit to not one but TWO hairstyles of that ilk.

First was the burgandy/purpleish assymeticral thing that I could spike and do a mohawk like thing.

Second was a 'do I refer to as Solar Eclipse. Short, short dark hair with a bleached front long part which hung over mostly my right eye, but my granny swears she didn't see my face for a year!

There are rumored to be pictures, but I don't know where they are becasue I threatened to destroy them, so they were hidden away.

Long live the 80's and Flock of Seagulls hair!

Mone

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Oldie here. I only dated someone who went through that phase, though his wasn't quite as extreme. Very frightening for my sweet little old-fashioned country mom.

look you had to be there.

Time takes a cigarette and puts it in your mouth......

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 03-07-2002).]

Originally posted by YellowKite:
I have to admit to not one but TWO hairstyles of that ilk.

First was the burgandy/purpleish assymeticral thing that I could spike and do a mohawk like thing.

Second was a 'do I refer to as Solar Eclipse. Short, short dark hair with a bleached front long part which hung over mostly my right eye, but my granny swears she didn't see my face for a year!

When I was 5 (and still in the 80s, as I only had 6 years in them) I had long blonde hair that went down to my butt. One day I decided to be a bit more 80s. I colored it with marker (thank goodness Crayola is washable...) and spiked it with all the gell I could find. The pics are fantastic. I want them up at my graduation in June.

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

Back
Top Bottom