Which new features of the forum do you absolutely LOVE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty much everything about the forum is better now, by the looks of it. I've yet to finish exploring, though. Of course, I know pretty much no-one at this point, and so it's not likely that my activity will pick up any as a result of the forum being awesome, but in any case I quite like the expansion of functionality.

Pretty much everything about the forum is better now, by the looks of it. I've yet to finish exploring, though. Of course, I know pretty much no-one at this point, and so it's not likely that my activity will pick up any as a result of the forum being awesome, but in any case I quite like the expansion of functionality.

Would you be so kind as to send me an email... question for you :)

It should work. I know they may still be working on the search index, it was pretty humongous.

That makes sense. I know I've had many instances where I'm looking for a specific band or a specific tv show where I already know the thread I'm looking for exists, but search can't find it. It's particularly frustrating when you know the name of that band/show is listed through the thread multiple times. Hopefully it will all be worked out.

Other than that, the changes all seem to be pretty positive. It's nice to finally have all the functionality I used to always wish was on Interference as well.

Honestly, a few weeks in now, I can barely even remember what the old forum was like. Even the two tiny things about the change that bugged me have now become normal, and I've totally adapted. Overall, the entire thing is WAY superior to the old boards. :up:

Tags help in searches if you're looking for something specific. You can search tags, or you can search the regular way as well.

How do threads get tagged? My last thread has two tags attached, does someone tag it or does that just happen automatically? :love:

The thread starter can tag a thread, or mods can :)
I tagged that one big brother, another mod must have tagged it reality tv.

Back
Top Bottom