Which Happy Bunny Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Quiz

I am

1041829460_lllikebutt.gif

Congratulations. You are the "you smell like butt" bunny. Your brutally honest and always say whats on your mind.

Happy Bunny :drool:

1041831264_skissmyass.gif

congratulations. you are the kiss my ass happy bunny. You don't care about anyone or anything. You must be so proud

congratulations. you are the kiss my ass happy bunny. You don't care about anyone or anything. You must be so proud

congratulations. you are the kiss my ass happy bunny. You don't care about anyone or anything. You must be so proud.

must be a bad day.....

Happy bunnies are not happy. They smell, they are nasty snide and mean. I love them! I have Boys are stupid throw rocks at them socks, a Happy Bunny book you can flip for a different saying each day, fridge magnets to harrass and make you feel pathetic and stupid each day......:up: Happy Bunny Rocks!

Sicy said:
I have mints that say "poison" (crossed out) Mints for friend"

A coffee cup that says "Your morning breath smells like butt"

And I bought a license plate frame for my friend that sais "I know how you feel I just dont care"

All the happy bunny crap you'll ever need...

http://www.blackjackinc.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=375

That's where I first discovered all the Happy Bunny stuff, on the blackjackinc website. Now the stuff is sold at Hot Topic and lots of it is on eBay. It's great!

1041832080_teyousobad.gif

you are the "I hate you so bad" happy bunny. You hate everyone and eveything and your not ashamed of it.

oh, and that's true!

Well, I ended up with the "You're so dumb" Happy Bunny, but I'm such a feckin' Stupid Bunny tonight, I can't get the damn picture to post. :grumpy:

Guess you'll just have to use your imagination for my bunny. :huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom