Which greatest hits collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mediaman44

War Child
I am new to the tears for fears phenomenon and wanted to get their greatest hits but I found out that they have 4 or 5 different ones. Which one is the best, has the greatest collection.

In the end price will be a big factor but I would like to know what others think.

I have Tears Roll Down (Greatest Hits 82-92) and I think it's pretty good, but I don't know their catalogue so I don't know if there's good stuff that's missing. :shrug:

Personally I decided to get Shout: The Very Best Of Tears For Fears instead of Tears Roll Down (Greatest Hits 82-92). Shout is not only cheaper on amazon.com (if you live in the US), it has all the songs that the other one has and more. Such a great collection of songs! :love:

What other albums do y'all have? I thought about getting songs from the big chair with the bonus tracks, but it seemed like they had the same songs as the greatest hits.

I've got Tears Roll Down. It seems like a good introduction to Tears For Fears stuff if that's what you want. If on the other hand you're wanting a comprehensive collection of all their good songs then I think you'd be better going for a different CD.

But then again I only got the album for 'Mad World' and barely listen to anything else on it so maybe I'm not the best person to be listening to about this... ;)

sami0201 said:
I have Tears Roll Down (Greatest Hits 82-92) and I think it's pretty good, but I don't know their catalogue so I don't know if there's good stuff that's missing. :shrug:

Tears Roll Down have all the songs that I love so that is the ultimate TFF compilation for me.

I miss them.

Back
Top Bottom