Which Donnie Darko Character Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl02

Refugee
Yep, another quiz! :angel:

http://quizilla.com/users/fallinstar/quizzes/Which%20Donnie%20Darko%20Character%20Are%20You%3F%20/

1052607507_uresdonnie.jpg

You are Donnie Darko! You are confused and mentally unstable but you are a truly great guy who just wants to love, be loved, and not die alone. "I promise one day everything will be better for you."

1052607586_turesfrank.jpg

You are Frank. You know a lot more than you first let on and lead people into temptation. "I can do anything I want...and so can you."

:shifty:

haven't seen the movie yet:reject:

You are Donnie Darko! You are confused and mentally unstable but you are a truly great guy who just wants to love, be loved, and not die alone. "I promise one day everything will be better for you."

You are Karen. You are just trying to help kids find themeselves. "A linguist once said that out of all the combinations of words in the English language, "Cellar Door" was the most beautiful."

*shrug*

I like when quizzes say Im a woman. :slant:

1052610448_sgretchan2.jpg

You are Gretchan. You have been through a lot and though you seem very independent you just want to be protected. "Donnie Darko? What the hell kind of name is that? It's like some sort of superhero or something"

This is actually kind of accurate. :|

yay! i'm karen!

You are Karen. You are just trying to help kids find themeselves. "A linguist once said that out of all the combinations of words in the English language, "Cellar Door" was the most beautiful."

actually... she's awesome...
donnie darko is absolutely a great movie...

Last edited:
1052610448_sgretchan2.jpg

You are Gretchan. You have been through a lot and though you seem very independent you just want to be protected. "Donnie Darko? What the hell kind of name is that? It's like some sort of superhero or something"

:ohmy:

1052610956_tureskitty.jpg

You are Kitty. You are stuck up, a follower and a<br>pain in the anus! "Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!"

well,
that was fun

hmmm..didn't there used to be another donnie darko thread somewhere? I just saw the movie--I'd like the thread to see what people said about it...I loved it...can anyoen post the link. I will be eternally grateful. Consider my second child yours forever...

1052607586_turesfrank.jpg

You are Frank. You know a lot more than you first let on and lead people into temptation. "I can do anything I want...and so can you."

Last edited:
I haven't even seen that movie
but how come we are the only wants to get Kitty

really, we are funny :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom