Which do prefer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

?

• Crazy Train

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Brain

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
horn.gif

You people KNOW you love it when the Crazy Train makes a stop. You never quite know what the specifics will be regarding the stop, but you damn sure know that it's going to be crazy.

read it all

^^ too much

personally I like to trainspot while wearing an anorak* to protect me from any liquid spillage that might occur if the train were to make contact with another train and disaster were to happen. This alone makes me a proponent for there being a constant livewebfeed of all trains - forewarned is forearmed you know :warning:

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorak

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday night. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life...

UberBeaver said:
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose life.

Loved Trainspotting:drunk:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom