Which British Band Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oasis! I like all the "fookins", lol.
smile.gif

"The best fookin band in the world!"

angel, muse are a fairly fresh English alternative rock band..a cross between Nirvana and Radiohead, although on their latest second album they have all sorts of influences..if you enjoy grunge-alternative rock/pop they are worth checking out..not to everyones taste but they are a promising band who I imagine are going to become a lot bigger

OASIS.OASIS.OASIS.I'm definitely OASIS.I'm
Liam Gallagher's alter ego.
---------------------------------
You and I gonna live forever

[This message has been edited by Aine (edited 02-09-2002).]

Originally posted by Liam Gallagher:
Oh shite, it says Oasis. I'll never get away from you Noel. Fookin shite.

Only if I kick ya outta me band. Now get up, we got a fookin' gig to prepare for.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Manic Street Preachers are a great Welsh band. They've been around for a while, I think since 1989 or so. They're extremely political and outspoken. A few years ago (1995), their lyricist/lead guitarist disappeared on the eve of their American tour, and hasn't been seen since. Though I don't agree with their politics, they're a fantastic band that I think everyone should check out. My favourite song by them is "The Everlasting."
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge

The best Manics-song is No Surface All Feeling, I think. Btw, they were the first band from a "capitalistic" country to have a gig in Havana! Fidel Castro had to admit they were louder than war...

------------------
Take the money and run

Back
Top Bottom