Wheres Big Jason a mom! (for ur eyes onlyyyyyy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
2 questions for ya J!

1 - Hun, Im thick, as u know, so in the 2nd Part of the Lord Of Tril, arent the Two Towers the two Kings???????

sorry
biggrin.gif
but I AM going to see it again!

and 2 - do u have a fav fantasy film??????

wink.gif

no not Claudia, Mary and Denise 'Do It Again'!!!!!!!

u know whats I mean Mr J J UnforgettableLemon!

ps - ope ur doin omeworky

Originally posted by mad1:
2 questions for ya J!

1 - Hun, Im thick, as u know, so in the 2nd Part of the Lord Of Tril, arent the Two Towers the two Kings???????

sorry
biggrin.gif
but I AM going to see it again!

and 2 - do u have a fav fantasy film??????

wink.gif

no not Claudia, Mary and Denise 'Do It Again'!!!!!!!

u know whats I mean Mr J J UnforgettableLemon!

ps - ope ur doin omeworky

No, sorry babe. The two towers actually refer to Orthanc (Saruman's tower at Isengard, seen in the first movie) and Cirith Ungol, where Frodo will be taken(no more details, I don't want to spoil it.

I love you Maddie. You've gotta be the most unique person I've ever talked with. Oh, and my favorite fantasy film is probably the Fellowship of the Ring, easily. But I also really like Star Wars, and the Highlander. Most fantasy movies aren't very good though. I like the books more.

Yo J, 'fraid I aint seen Highlander.....but tell me, have u ever seen NeverEnding Story and/or Labryinth (oh Im such a nitnock - I tink thats spelt wrong - sorry
smile.gif
)but u know that one with David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly????

I loved NES, but thought the two sequels were utter shite.......as for the Laby film, it rocked.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for confirmin the two towers,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmmmm u like to read more, I tink reading is better too, as u conjour up ur own images!!!!!

Oh J, my mate says in the cartoon there was a naked green man called 'Schmegal'????????

He wants to know why he wasnt in the film????

biggrin.gif

Smeagol is Gollum's real name, Gollum was the name he was given because of this sound he made in his throat. I haven't seen the NeverEnding story for about 8 years, and I've always been wary about checking out Labyrinth, but now I'll hafta. Thanks Maddie!

Back
Top Bottom