Where the Randoom Has No Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

I feel sorry for males, in that respect. I don't know how us girls can sit on the phone for an hour anyway. I'm on for like 10 minutes, and that's it. If I stay on any longer, I just get bored and pissed off. Why guys don't throw themselves at me, I don't know. :wink:

It's the accent. :yes:

10 minutes is good normally. Realistically, when your conversations decend into them pshyco-analyzing the plot from last weeks episode of Bold & The Beautiful or excessively discussing why in their life they hate Suzie because she hooked up with Darren because he got drunk at a party and broke up with his boyfriend Carlos... then you know it's time to end the conversation. Thankfully most girls let the conversation end gently when I start exploring such issues. :sigh:

Queen Bee said:

:hug:

I was hoping one of the comments in her journal would've been like, "that layout looks vaguely familiar." I'll do it if nobody else does. :mad:

I almost commented myself, saying "I liked your layout better when I made it." :laugh: Managed to hold it in, though.

While I love you unconditionally, I think I'd love you even more if you did that! :lol:

GibsonGirl said:

I almost commented myself, saying "I liked your layout better when I made it." :laugh: Managed to hold it in, though.

While I love you unconditionally, I think I'd love you even more if you did that! :lol:

Oh man. You should've said that! :lol:

I'm afraid her minion is going to jump at my throat the same way she did to you in that tutorial entry though.

timothius said:

It's the accent. :yes:

10 minutes is good normally. Realistically, when your conversations decend into them pshyco-analyzing the plot from last weeks episode of Bold & The Beautiful or excessively discussing why in their life they hate Suzie because she hooked up with Darren because he got drunk at a party and broke up with his boyfriend Carlos... then you know it's time to end the conversation. Thankfully most girls let the conversation end gently when I start exploring such issues. :sigh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Queen Bee said:

Oh man. You should've said that! :lol:

I'm afraid her minion is going to jump at my throat the same way she did to you in that tutorial entry though.

Hee, you don't have to say anything! :hug: I appreciate the fact that you'd even consider doing it. And man... :crack: That tutorial entry was seriously the first LJ drama-worthy comment session I ever had. What crawled up her ass and died?

GibsonGirl said:
Hee, you don't have to say anything! :hug: I appreciate the fact that you'd even consider doing it. And man... :crack: That tutorial entry was seriously the first LJ drama-worthy comment session I ever had. What crawled up her ass and died?

I'll still probably do it though. :evil:

Tell me about it. :| I'm surprised the clone hasn't left a comment yet! I was looking forward to seeing what she had to say. :sad:

Queen Bee said:

I'll still probably do it though. :evil:

Tell me about it. :| I'm surprised the clone hasn't left a comment yet! I was looking forward to seeing what she had to say. :sad:

:hyper:

I KNOW! That entry was designed specifically for her! The squished images! The terrible contrast! The ripping-off! I even managed to work in the "construction paper cut-out" quote that I loved so much! I'm disappointed. :tsk:

timothius said:

Plus it's far too early for anyone to be awake... who seriously is awake at this hour!

How early is it? It's only 10:16 in the evening here. :hyper:

Queen Bee said:

Okay, that's it! I'm off to post the comment. :macdevil:

laughing-smiley-009.gif
laughing-smiley-009.gif
laughing-smiley-009.gif
laughing-smiley-009.gif
laughing-smiley-009.gif
laughing-smiley-009.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back