Where the Randoom Has No Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:| my mom just got all motherly with me. :tsk: She asked if I wanted to come over and go for a walk and I told her I was on prednisone because I can't breath and she got all weird. Now she's going to obsess over it for the next 5 days. She thinks it's a dangerous drug :crack: I don't think my allergist would prescribe it to me all the time if it was that dangerous. I usually only talk to her on the phone once a day...maybe an email at work occassionally too. I can guarantee she'll call me again tonight and email me tomorrow to see if I'm still alive :|

parents:rolleyes:

KhanadaRhodes said:

I spent my 30th birthday last year at the Kings house then onto Sun Studio then a night on Beale St. Not a bad way to ring in your 30th birthday :sexywink: My favorite part of the trip was actually the Civil Rights musuem. I'd love to go back to Memphis just for that.

I can't keep up anymore with randoooms.......
Hello all!!!:wave:
Hope the prednisone works for you arw..........breathing is just a :yes: wee bit important.

the rockin edge said:
:hug: that's ok :wink:

arw9797 said:
I spent my 30th birthday last year at the Kings house then onto Sun Studio then a night on Beale St. Not a bad way to ring in your 30th birthday :sexywink: My favorite part of the trip was actually the Civil Rights musuem. I'd love to go back to Memphis just for that.
thanks for telling me you were in town :grumpy: :wink:

the rockin edge said:
I couldn't vote :rant: :banghead: :sad:
oh, so it's YOUR fault kerry lost then :madspit:

timothius said:
Why do you want gays to have polygamous marriage orgies whilst have multiple abortions while burning American flags?

Why do you hate America? :sad:

Were you really in Cambodia on Christmas?:mad:
don't forget gay people (they're the reason people get divorced you know)...and pedophiles. i love them all :love:

shari schultz said:
I can't keep up anymore with randoooms.......
Hello all!!!:wave:
Hope the prednisone works for you arw..........breathing is just a :yes: wee bit important.
shari! :hyper: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom