Where the Randoom Has No Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
Whenever I leave my iTunes on shuffle and forget about it, it plays loads of Coldplay songs just to spite me. :mad:

Don't Panic! Everything is not lost, I'm sure that with this new delete function, you will be back to square one with minimal trouble! :hyper: :drool:

timothius said:

Don't Panic! Everything is not lost, I'm sure that with this new delete function, you will be back to square one with minimal trouble! :hyper: :drool:

I can handle the Parachutes references... (that one had some good tunes)...BUT X & EFFING Y! :mad: :mad: :mad:

They're gone now. :love:

Queen Bee said:

:up:

I've decided to completely abandon Audioscrobbler now. Last.FM is 10000000x better. :heart:

*happy sigh*

So have I. The banner ads are still there, but they've more than made up for it. :love:

Queen Bee said:
:up:

I've decided to completely abandon Audioscrobbler now. Last.FM is 10000000x better. :heart:
acclaim.gif

timothius said:

:tsk:

Now it's not a true representation of your listening habits. I shun your Last.Fm.

But I haven't voluntarily listened to Coldplay for months now. :( I only listen to Parachutes on occasion. The shuffle mode on my iTunes is a bloody Coldplay fan, that's all!

Queen Bee said:

I'm so in love with that site right now! I'd have its babies if I could. :drool:

Ah, loads of little Queen.FMs running around...

:drool:

GibsonGirl said:
But I haven't voluntarily listened to Coldplay for months now. :( I only listen to Parachutes on occasion. The shuffle mode on my iTunes is a bloody Coldplay fan, that's all!
what i do is i only rate my favourite artists. then i set my party shuffle to play higher rated stuff more often. it seems to help. :drool:

timothius said:

It has been quite nice knowing you, but I understand this will drive a wedge between us. :)

I quite like the album. :evil:

:( :sad: :(

Don't hate me just because I hate Coldplay!

*bawls*

:wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

what i do is i only rate my favourite artists. then i set my party shuffle to play higher rated stuff more often. it seems to help. :drool:

Cool tip! :up: I'm going to have to do that.

Supper time! Back in a bit. :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

I do exactly the same thing. All my studio House/Finn/Enz/U2/Head/Play/Shihad/RATM music is rated wheras everything else is not. It strikes a good balance I think... except for maybe too much U2. :shrug:

Queen Bee said:
That's a good idea! :up:

GibsonGirl said:
Cool tip! :up: I'm going to have to do that.

Supper time! Back in a bit. :wave:
i'm just full of good ideas today :love:

:wave: see you later!

the rockin edge said:
that's what I thought. It's not updating though :sad: Do I need a new plugin?
you downloaded the one for os x right? i didn't download anything new, i just opened my profile at the beta site. :)

GibsonGirl said:

:( :sad: :(

Don't hate me just because I hate Coldplay!

*bawls*

I was thinking that you were more likely to disown me for liking :heart: X&Y :heart: (to a point). I'm willing to overlook, this if you are. It wouldn't be the first time - you are South African after all. :yes: :wink:

I jest :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom