Where the Randoom Has No Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

I left england in 99. made 2 visits back also.

:( sucks doesn't it :hug:

I don't think I've bummed you out with this game yet TRE! :hyper:

I left Aucks in 96, went back in 1999 (3 days), 2003 (14 days) & 2005 (3 days last week).

Towards the end of this year I will pass the "milestone" of living more of my life in Australia than New Zealand. Won't that be a cause for celeberation. There is a party... you're all invited. :yes:

timothius said:

I don't think I've bummed you out with this game yet TRE! :hyper:

I left Aucks in 96, went back in 1999 (3 days), 2003 (14 days) & 2005 (3 days last week).

Towards the end of this year I will pass the "milestone" of living more of my life in Australia than New Zealand. Won't that be a cause for celeberation. There is a party... you're all invited. :yes:

:mad: don't try to bum me out!

I went back in 2000 (1 week), 2002 (2 weeks) and 2005 (1 week) coming up :hyper:

I'll have to live here until i'm 22 to have live more here than UK.

hope that doesn't happen, not in Iowa anyway :down:

GibsonGirl said:

calling "traffic lights" robots,

He is the one that started that. :mad:

When we were over there whenever we would pull over and ask a native to help us poor tourists out they would always say "go past that robot etc etc". We had no idea what the hell a robot was - but dare not ask. We drew up a shortlist as to what they could be... Traffic Lights, Speed Cameras, Televisions, Blacks... we eventually sussed it out. :yes:

I had no idea he was in that movie either. :scratch: Small World.

the rockin edge said:

just for that my old location is coming back...

I left england in 99. made 2 visits back also.

:( sucks doesn't it :hug:

<going in fall :hyper:

It sucks a lot. :( :hug: When you talk to people about cricket, they think you mean a bloody insect. When you talk to people about football, they think you're talking about American football. When you talk to people about rugby, they just look at you squiff. :(

And the food is all wrong! I WANT A BOWL OF WEET-BIX AND COCO POPS IN THE MORNING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Not bloody cinnamon toast crunch, or whatever it is! It's just completely different. There are aspects of being a foreigner that I enjoy, and some that I despise. What I wouldn't give to go back. :(

Where in England are you from?

GibsonGirl said:

It sucks a lot. :( :hug: When you talk to people about cricket, they think you mean a bloody insect. When you talk to people about football, they think you're talking about American football. When you talk to people about rugby, they just look at you squiff. :(

And the food is all wrong! I WANT A BOWL OF WEET-BIX AND COCO POPS IN THE MORNING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Not bloody cinnamon toast crunch, or whatever it is! It's just completely different. There are aspects of being a foreigner that I enjoy, and some that I despise. What I wouldn't give to go back. :(

Where in England are you from?

I agree with everything you said!!!
:(
Bedford, Eng

don't let khan catch you spelling it coco though :shifty: I know it's right but hey :wink:

What the hell is Jon wearing :lol:

pict30589xu.jpg

Queen Bee said:

Okay, now I know exactly what to say in the reply. :macdevil:

I'm too chicken to go through with it right now though. :mad:

You'll pick up the courage eventually, I'm sure. :hug:

timothius said:

He is the one that started that. :mad:

When we were over there whenever we would pull over and ask a native to help us poor tourists out they would always say "go past that robot etc etc". We had no idea what the hell a robot was - but dare not ask. We drew up a shortlist as to what they could be... Traffic Lights, Speed Cameras, Televisions, Blacks... we eventually sussed it out. :yes:

I had no idea he was in that movie either. :scratch: Small World.

:lmao:

I don't know of any other place in the world that calls traffic lights "robots..." :hmm:

the rockin edge said:

I agree with everything you said!!!
:(
Bedford, Eng

don't let khan catch you spelling it coco though :shifty: I know it's right but hey :wink:

Cool, I have relatives in Liverpool. :up:

What?! It's Coco Pops!!! What else would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom