Where the Randoom Has No Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only do I get to leave work early to go to a meeting with tons of snacks :drool: and get to go on a boat/dinner cruise tomorrow...it's casual day at work!!!!!! :hyper: :dance: I can wear whatever the hell I want to :sad: I'm so happy!

Not like I dress up anyways. I usually wear a plain tshirt and a pair of capri's but I :heart: it when I can wear shorts or jeans in the middle of the week :drool:

arw9797 said:
Not only do I get to leave work early to go to a meeting with tons of snacks :drool: and get to go on a boat/dinner cruise tomorrow...it's casual day at work!!!!!! :hyper: :dance: I can wear whatever the hell I want to :sad: I'm so happy!

Not like I dress up anyways. I usually wear a plain tshirt and a pair of capri's but I :heart: it when I can wear shorts or jeans in the middle of the week :drool:

:up:

Are you going to wear a U2 shirt? :sexywink:

Queen Bee said:

:up:

Are you going to wear a U2 shirt? :sexywink:

:tsk: No! Then I'll get called a groupie :mad: I've decided since U2 will be in town on a Friday and I can wear what I want on Fridays that I'm not going to wear a U2 shirt to work until the day of the concert :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom