Where the F*** is Mikals lucky thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mintkitkat.jpg

That looks gross, lol.

I like mint chocolate, but not with wafers inside. It's too damn weird.

beli said:
I can't find it. There's too many crappy threads about shit I don't care about. :angry:

Anyway, as I was saying. Those of us who can actually purchase the new CD are doing it a lot better than the Turks. See here: http://www.zaman.com/?bl=culture&alt=&hn=14163

Gawd that was hard work. And who the hell ate my mint Kit Kat?!! :mad:

They can order it from outside the country and import it can't they? A lot of bands I like don't have distributors here, so I import their cds. Kind of a pain in the ass, but very doable.

They can import it or buy it on ebay or hell, I dont know, run over to Greece and buy it. Mikal had a nice thread about stop your bloody whinging, count yourself lucky you have a new album - or words to that effect.

I was trying to add, "at least you dont live in Turkey" as another think to be thankful for.

errm, that doesnt sound quite right. :slant:

Really, you guys dont have mint Kit Kats? Wow I didnt know that.

Hershey chockies are, well not yucky cause Ive never met a chockie I didnt like, but there a bit lacking in full cream milk.

Lindt on the other hand :drool:

its funny because i like the american milk chocolate kit kats as opposed to the rich, canadian ones but the ones i really :drool: over is the dark chocolate ones. i gotta get some more of those! :yes:

kitkat_dark0802_t.jpg

The mint ones are really nice if you refrigerate them. :drool:

I like the caramel special edition ones too....I like the orange ones but they're a bit too rich. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom