Where the DESCRIBE has no name!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Hey :hug: I might ask in a minute or two :reject: We have to write a page on a vacation on the beach (in past tence) and I'm running out of ideas to write about :uhoh:

^^Thanks :) I said where I was staying, I went to the beach, what I brought with me, took surfing lessons, tanned on the beach, swam, got a sunburn, paticipated in a sandcastle contest (and won), and took a walk on the beach :lol: I think my whole paragraph is just rambling :uhoh: :reject: :lmao:

^I'm continuing (sp?) with it through high school :)

yes it does...I guess it's well known, it's a new word for me. :wink:

although someone told me it's more common and not as bad of a connotation as that word is in english. :shrug:

...anyway my friends and i are known to call each other slut-faced ho-bags, so it's all in context. :hmm:

^^:lol: It's the same with my friends...it gets funny when teachers hear us. :wink:

^Curses and insults are the first things I always want to learn in other languages.

I like french pretty well. :shrug:

tu es un ane means you're a donkey/jackass whichever way you prefer to look at it. that one is actually IN our book though, so I can't imagine it's too bed.

so which language are you better at, french or irish? :wink:

French is my favorite subject....eventhough my sentence structure is horrible :yikes: Like I get everything when we learn it seperatly, but when it comes to putting it all together, I kind of get overwhelmed and it doesn't come out well :|

Speaking of which, I am done with my paragraph, but I don't think it makes sense (with grammar and stuff) :uhoh:

^^^ Well not me, I have no access to them

Wait, that French guy who kicked the ball at me and broke me glasses. He seems like the type who knows French :wink:

^^ Probably Irish, because I can think on my feet more

I even talk it to some people

Well mostly Fran and it is just "Téann tú go dtí an diabhal anois!!!!", direct translation is Go you to the devil now!!!!! :wink:

Last edited:
< I actually fell asleep in school today...for 40 minutes! :|

But after that I felt refreshed and actually got some work done.

^:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom