Where Reynolds Cut the Firewood, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's willing to end my life right now? Please?

I offer a wide range of services. The cheapest option is being pushed under a train, though it may not happen this very instant, as it requires waiting for a train to show up. For a higher fee, I can take to you with a sledgehammer, find you a cosy place in my oven, or make carbon fibre splinters from my cane fatally enter your bloodstream. The final option does require that you buy me a new cane too.

No, seriously, what's up, John?

I offer a wide range of services. The cheapest option is being pushed under a train, though it may not happen this very instant, as it requires waiting for a train to show up. For a higher fee, I can take to you with a sledgehammer, find you a cosy place in my oven, or make carbon fibre splinters from my cane fatally enter your bloodstream. The final option does require that you buy me a new cane too.

No, seriously, what's up, John?

Just found out 5 minutes ago; I didn't get the exchange to toronto

In case you can't tell I'm not taking it too well

Hey Wild. :wave:

Just found out 5 minutes ago; I didn't get the exchange to toronto

In case you can't tell I'm not taking it too well

I suspected as much from your initial post. That's pretty shit; I'm really sorry to hear you didn't make it. Have you thought about permanently transferring there to complete your degree or anything?

I suspected as much from your initial post. That's pretty shit; I'm really sorry to hear you didn't make it. Have you thought about permanently transferring there to complete your degree or anything?

would if I could afford it but the degree is expensive over there and it's free for me here (probably the main reason why I'm still n this fucking country)

I guess I'll see her in the summer once college is over but when you lose the chance to spend six months together; spending a few weeks next June doesn't sound great...

Sorry for bringing down the mood guys...

And hey Wild

I don't give a crap what my lecturer is saying right now...

john (hope it's okay that i call you that), i know how much that sucks. years ago i went through something similar (a long distance relationship i mean) and i know how much the whole being apart thing sucks. how many years do you have left for your degree? though i'm sure it feels like 50 years.

john (hope it's okay that i call you that), i know how much that sucks. years ago i went through something similar (a long distance relationship i mean) and i know how much the whole being apart thing sucks. how many years do you have left for your degree? though i'm sure it feels like 50 years.

It's only a three year degree but probably would need a masters to be worth much...so two-three years left.

I know it's not that long and I'd probably be handling this better; I guess it's not something I wanted to here someone casually tell me right before class...I'd rather have found out at home; where I could just lie in bed put on some music and give myself a little time to get over it...this just isn't a good place to find out crappy news

It's only a three year degree but probably would need a masters to be worth much...so two-three years left.

I know it's not that long and I'd probably be handling this better; I guess it's not something I wanted to here someone casually tell me right before class...I'd rather have found out at home; where I could just lie in bed put on some music and give myself a little time to get over it...this just isn't a good place to find out crappy news
ooh yeah, that's a long time.

and i understand. when you've got your heart set on something you hope can happen and it doesn't, you need some alone time to mope. receiving shitty news in instances like that where you've then got to go to school or work are never fun.

ooh yeah, that's a long time.

and i understand. when you've got your heart set on something you hope can happen and it doesn't, you need some alone time to mope. receiving shitty news in instances like that where you've then got to go to school or work are never fun.

I think that's the main reason I'm taking it so badly...at least I have a three hour break next; I'll just listen to something semi-depressed and try to forget the world exists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom