Where Reynolds Cut the Firewood, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franklin was ineligible, because he was suspended earlier in the year. Fevola is a good player, but like Buddy, he's a forward - and the Brownlow usually goes to a midfielder. It's not a rule, but it tends to be what happens. Ablett was the favourite for the medal, so I would have thought we would have mentioned him!

Nah, rat's playing him. I'll go to bed soon.

Wow, so Franklin was suspended at one point, and is apparently completely wayward sometimes, and yet still has over 100 goals for the season? That seems pretty impressive.

How come the Brownlow typically goes to a midfielder?

Righto. I need to do some more work on my essay from hell anyway. Due on Thursday. About 500 painful words to go before I reach the conclusion.

The Elvis Is Alive museum's colllection is being put up for sale today.

Well, we know what Larry's doing. Doesn't it make you feel a bit safer?

Danny and I replied to the same post and we still said pretty different things that were nonetheless useful. :hi5:

I was just dipping CC's into a jar of Vegemite before. Good times.

:up:

I am trying to imagine how that might taste, but ... it's just not working. Then again, I'm the guy who thinks spreading honey and Marmite together on top of a Weet-bix biscuit is a good idea.

The Elvis Is Alive museum's colllection is being put up for sale today.

Well, we know what Larry's doing. Doesn't it make you feel a bit safer?

What if somebody tells him that Santa Claus isn't real and Elvis is actually dead and he has a nervous breakdown?

Hey, sweet, that might mean he'll have to leave U2!

What if somebody tells him that Santa Claus isn't real and Elvis is actually dead and he has a nervous breakdown?

Hey, sweet, that might mean he'll have to leave U2!
He knows Elvis is dead. Dunno about the Santa Claus thing. Maybe both he and Ann still do and Elvis (not kidding), Ava, and Ezra sit up till midnight on Christmas Eve with those two dumbasses going "Great Christmas, Mom and Dad."

See you, Bonnie! :wave:

He knows Elvis is dead. Dunno about the Santa Claus thing. Maybe both he and Ann still do and Elvis (not kidding), Ava, and Ezra sit up till midnight on Christmas Eve with those two dumbasses going "Great Christmas, Mom and Dad."

:laugh:

Are you sure he knows Elvis is dead? Or do you think he's just saying that and thinking "ha ha, now I don't look like a crazy kook who expects Elvis to return ... but I am!"?

And wait, what, HE HAS A CHILD CALLED ELVIS?

See you, Bonnie! :wave:

:laugh:

Are you sure he knows Elvis is dead? Or do you think he's just saying that and thinking "ha ha, now I don't look like a crazy kook who expects Elvis to return ... but I am!"?

And wait, what, HE HAS A CHILD CALLED ELVIS?
Yeah, Larry Mullen Jnr's eldest son is named Aaron Elvis Mullen. Poor thing. Ava's lucky she's not named Harley, I bet you.

He saw the grave in Memphis and thought it was tacky and disrespectful that they buried him in the back garden for all to see (R&H, remember?) It was the ONE time He's ever said anything remotely random.

Yeah, Larry Mullen Jnr's eldest son is named Aaron Elvis Mullen. Poor thing. Ava's lucky she's not named Harley, I bet you.

He saw the grave in Memphis and thought it was tacky and disrespectful that they buried him in the back garden for all to see (R&H, remember?) It was the ONE time He's ever said anything remotely random.

Dear god. Then again, Bono has Memphis Eve and Edge has Blue Angel.

Oh, right. I always skip that part of RAH. It's boring and delays Bad.

Then again, would you be that shocked if you found out Larry's replaced Christ with Elvis and expects him to rise again?

Hey Serena! See we did manage to make our way to somewhere on Pitcairn Island? :up:

Dear god. Then again, Bono has Memphis Eve and Edge has Blue Angel.

Oh, right. I always skip that part of RAH. It's boring and delays Bad.

Then again, would you be that shocked if you found out Larry's replaced Christ with Elvis and expects him to rise again?
No, cause then the good ickle Irish Catholic boy wouldn't be going to hell for not marrying Ann and having 3 kids with her.

Hey Serena! See we did manage to make our way to somewhere on Pitcairn Island? :up:

Hey Axver! :wave:

Glad to see that hopes of the thread making it to the next after I conked out didn't die! :up:

Bloody hell, my typing last night was shit. This is laughable!

How are you?

No, cause then the good ickle Irish Catholic boy wouldn't be going to hell for not marrying Ann and having 3 kids with her.

And we wouldn't want our favourite hack drummer burning for all eternity, would we? Wait ...

:bonodrum:

Hey Axver! :wave:

Glad to see that hopes of the thread making it to the next after I conked out didn't die! :up:

Bloody hell, my typing last night was shit. This is laughable!

How are you?

Yeah, it got a bit slow but we were close enough to make it.

Your medsposting is guaranteed to induce lulz.

And I'm not bad. Got some work to do, so if I'm slow on the replies, that's why. Not on AIM so that I don't get any more distracted than I already am.

I definitely made a lot more posts than I thought I did! :ohmy:

You were postwhoring it up. :lol:

Yeah, it got a bit slow but we were close enough to make it.

Your medsposting is guaranteed to induce lulz.

And I'm not bad. Got some work to do, so if I'm slow on the replies, that's why. Not on AIM so that I don't get any more distracted than I already am.
So I see! :lol:
I give myself the lulz. I started laughing my arse off last night I couldn't figure out why. Then I almost fell asleep on my laptop. Luckily, I didn't go singing Piano Lessons when it came on my iPod. :laugh:

I might be heading over to my friend's today if schedules permit. Which means I can download! Which means I'll be grabbing your DI if it's still active! Have any other recommendations while I'm at it? :hyper:

You were postwhoring it up. :lol:
:lol:
This is not unusual, but the rate I was going IS unusual!

:scratch: I'm lost.

I thought you were saying that if Elvis took Jesus' place, then Larry wouldn't be going to hell for his nasty extra-marital transgressions. But perhaps the idea of him going to hell and burning for all eternity isn't such a bad thought to some Larry haters. :wink:

I might be heading over to my friend's today if schedules permit. Which means I can download! Which means I'll be grabbing your DI if it's still active! Have any other recommendations while I'm at it? :hyper:

Ah, awesome. :up:

Any other recommendations? Entirely too many. :laugh:

I thought you were saying that if Elvis took Jesus' place, then Larry wouldn't be going to hell for his nasty extra-marital transgressions. But perhaps the idea of him going to hell and burning for all eternity isn't such a bad thought to some Larry haters. :wink:
I get taht, but i dunno if the :bonodrum: is supposed to mean what I think it means.

:laugh: Well, throw some at me.
Just don't throw any objects at me. That I can do without. :yikes:

My top fifty albums LJ entry perhaps has some good stuff. I can't say I wholly agree with it right now, but obviously such an entry is almost impossible to make in the first place. axver: My Top 50 Albums

One album in particular I don't ordinarily recommend, but right now I'm giving it a run on my sweet new headphones: Judgement by Anathema. The reason I normally don't recommend it is that when I first heard it in early 2006, it pretty much was one of those life-changing musical experiences that you can't expect anybody else to have with a given record.

Woah, there's an acoustic guitar deep in the mix of Pitiless that I'd never noticed before. :ohmy:

:grumpy: My mum needs me to bring her pants at work cause the ones she wore dont' match her shirt. :banghead: i dun wanna!

Teen commits suicide after 'end of world' reports | NEWS.com.au

Did anyone see this?

I fucking hate the media.

*outtaherenow*

Yeah, I heard that a week or so ago. I laughed. The world is now less one idiot.

I don't even get the logic of killing yourself because you fear the world's going to end. If the world really is going to end, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE ANYWAY. Might as well stick around and get as much time as you can. You may become awesome in that time. Then you can die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom