Where Reynolds Cut the Firewood, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for growling, empty stomach. I got a fresh wave of meds.

Hey Danny! :wave:

Hehe, classic by Bonnie there.

You fancying the Catters' chances this weekend, I presume?

:wave:

Yesh, that's a ripper. Wish I could pull one like that off.

I think it'll be a great game, a little nervous though actually. Beneath this highly confident exterior is an interior saying, "you're gonna get fucked up if they lose."

I think it'll be a great game, a little nervous though actually. Beneath this highly confident exterior is an interior saying, "you're gonna get fucked up if they lose."

Yeah, honestly, Hawthorn seemed to be the more convincing side last weekend to me. But then again, quite possible Geelong were just taking it casually and will lay the smackdown on the Hawks this weekend.

:wave:

Yesh, that's a ripper. Wish I could pull one like that off.

Haha, thanks. :wave:

I think you'll cane those naughty hawks. I'm going for you, at least. For the whole year you've been acting like you're not even Top Gear. I'd like to think you'll go right up there on the weekend.

Buddy will kick 1.27.

THIS IS FUCKING GOLD.

Send Flowers - Turkey - Cunt, Elazig Turkey Flower Delivery

That site said:
Cunt, Elazig Turkey flowers. Order online flowers and get them delivered in Elazig Turkey. We will delivery Mother's Day Flowers to Cunt. Fast service, fresh flowers sent worldwide. Flowers sent anywhere in Elazig Turkey.

Buy Mother's Day Flowers in Cunt. Send Mother's Day Flowers to Cunt, Turkey.

YES, SEND MOTHER'S DAY FLOWERS TO CUNT.

Fuckin' :lmao:!

Yeah, honestly, Hawthorn seemed to be the more convincing side last weekend to me. But then again, quite possible Geelong were just taking it casually and will lay the smackdown on the Hawks this weekend.

I totally agree, we weren't that great. But having said that we came very close to being knocked out last year before the granny, and then we came out and made Port Adelaide look it had 22 Daniel Paproth's playing, so you never know.

Will you be watching? Matthew Richardson, the prodigal son of your 'team' Richmond, finished equal third in the Brownlow last night.

Somehow Bonnie the umps thought Priddis' 45-touch game just wasn't quite enough for a vote...

Haha, thanks. :wave:

I think you'll cane those naughty hawks. I'm going for you, at least. For the whole year you've been acting like you're not even Top Gear. I'd like to think you'll go right up there on the weekend.

Buddy will kick 1.27.

It's a good'un!

I think we've been chilling back like James May, time to step Richard Hammond's shoes on Saturday...

I totally agree, we weren't that great. But having said that we came very close to being knocked out last year before the granny, and then we came out and made Port Adelaide look it had 22 Daniel Paproth's playing, so you never know.

Will you be watching? Matthew Richardson, the prodigal son of your 'team' Richmond, finished equal third in the Brownlow last night.

Somehow Bonnie the umps thought Priddis' 45-touch game just wasn't quite enough for a vote...

:lol: Don't sell yourself that short. Port looked like they had a bunch of Americans who think AFL means Arena Football League playing!

Ah, coolness. Yeah, I'll definitely be watching. Not sure who I'll go for, if anyone, or if I'll just watch for the enjoyment of it without barracking for either.

:lol: Don't sell yourself that short. Port looked like they had a bunch of Americans who think AFL means Arena Football League playing!

Ah, coolness. Yeah, I'll definitely be watching. Not sure who I'll go for, if anyone, or if I'll just watch for the enjoyment of it without barracking for either.

:lol: Thanks. I'll tell a story though - and this is why I write about footy instead of playing it - was playing school footy, and was yelling out to another kid saying some crap like "come on take the mark" or whatever, cos the ball was in the air, and it hit me in the head.

And that's one of my proudest sporting moments, next to somehow hitting a four a few years ago... :scratch:

I'm not as passionate as I was a year ago :(

:lol: Thanks. I'll tell a story though - and this is why I write about footy instead of playing it - was playing school footy, and was yelling out to another kid saying some crap like "come on take the mark" or whatever, cos the ball was in the air, and it hit me in the head.

And that's one of my proudest sporting moments, next to somehow hitting a four a few years ago... :scratch:

I'm not as passionate as I was a year ago :(

:lol:

I have a somewhat similar moment. Except perhaps more embarrassing. I was nine, still lived in New Zealand, and some inter-school sporting tournament was being held one day. We were rotating through sports, and I was playing T-ball on a field by the railway line. Uh-oh. Guess what comes along - not just any train, but the track inspection train! So I turn to watch it. Next thing I hear is "CATCH THE BALL! CATCH IT!" and the fucking thing hits me on the head. Blew the game for the team.

I was at the game and I'm not too surprised by that. He may have gotten a lot of the ball but it wasn't one of his best matches. He didn't do that much with it.

I thought a few votes were stolen from Bartel, to be honest.

I was at the game and I'm not too surprised by that. He may have gotten a lot of the ball but it wasn't one of his best matches. He didn't do that much with it.

I thought a few votes were stolen from Bartel, to be honest.

Yeah? See I never saw the match. I guess these days stats really don't mean what they used to :shrug:

Bartel got ripped off in my opinion. Only 10 votes, and in arguably his best game for the year (can't remember which, but he had 37 touches and was in the best) he didn't get a vote. See my post in the AFL thread for my thoughts on Goodes.

:lol:

I have a somewhat similar moment. Except perhaps more embarrassing. I was nine, still lived in New Zealand, and some inter-school sporting tournament was being held one day. We were rotating through sports, and I was playing T-ball on a field by the railway line. Uh-oh. Guess what comes along - not just any train, but the track inspection train! So I turn to watch it. Next thing I hear is "CATCH THE BALL! CATCH IT!" and the fucking thing hits me on the head. Blew the game for the team.

:lmao: Classic Ax! So even from a very young age trains really were your thing??

Anyway people I've gotta turn in. Night :wave:

OK, I don't entirely get the Brownlow deal. I mean, all this season, I keep hearing "Buddy Franklin! Fevola! Ablett!" as the guys doing great things. Yet none of them seem to rate a mention here. Explain?

Also, Bonnie, will you be getting onto the rest of the DI list tonight, or has the dead Internet rat meant that it won't be until later?

:lmao: Classic Ax! So even from a very young age trains really were your thing??

Anyway people I've gotta turn in. Night :wave:

Yep, pretty much all my life. Grew up watching Thomas The Tank and shit, though that's not entirely why I like trains.

Have a good one! :wave:

OK, I don't entirely get the Brownlow deal. I mean, all this season, I keep hearing "Buddy Franklin! Fevola! Ablett!" as the guys doing great things. Yet none of them seem to rate a mention here. Explain?

Also, Bonnie, will you be getting onto the rest of the DI list tonight, or has the dead Internet rat meant that it won't be until later?

*stillneedaclasphandstogethersmiley:angry:*

Franklin, Fevola and Ablett are the game's poster boys. They're the ones who get the attention, and explains why you only hear about them, being a casual fan. Names like Richo, Harvey, Bartel, Riewoldt, etc get thrown around a lot more, just a bit further below the surface.

Franklin was ineligible, because he was suspended earlier in the year. Fevola is a good player, but like Buddy, he's a forward - and the Brownlow usually goes to a midfielder. It's not a rule, but it tends to be what happens. Ablett was the favourite for the medal, so I would have thought we would have mentioned him!

Nah, rat's playing him. I'll go to bed soon.

Danny and I replied to the same post and we still said pretty different things that were nonetheless useful. :hi5:

I was just dipping CC's into a jar of Vegemite before. Good times.

*stillneedaclasphandstogethersmiley:angry:*

Franklin, Fevola and Ablett are the game's poster boys. They're the ones who get the attention, and explains why you only hear about them, being a casual fan. Names like Richo, Harvey, Bartel, Riewoldt, etc get thrown around a lot more, just a bit further below the surface.

Ah, righto. They're names that I recognise, though I couldn't necessarily tell you what teams they play for off the top of my head.

By the way you lot go on about Franklin, I get the impression he's a poster boy and little more! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom