Where poets speak their hearts then DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
statistics are wierd. how do they actualy measure the fact that the average person eats 8 spiders in their sleep in the course of their lifetime? or that every time you write on your hand, you lose 6 seconds of your life because of minimal ink/lead poisoning?

tuwie said:
statistics are wierd. how do they actualy measure the fact that the average person eats 8 spiders in their sleep in the course of their lifetime? or that every time you write on your hand, you lose 6 seconds of your life because of minimal ink/lead poisoning?

did you read that off a snapple cap :laugh:

lol, actually, someone was making a presentation in statistics class last yaer,a nd that's what they said, and it was so absurd that i actually remembered it =)

don't you hate that you can so easily remember the most obscure things, but when it comes to studying for a test or information you actually have to know, memorizing is so much harder?

tuwie said:
lol, actually, someone was making a presentation in statistics class last yaer,a nd that's what they said, and it was so absurd that i actually remembered it =)

don't you hate that you can so easily remember the most obscure things, but when it comes to studying for a test or information you actually have to know, memorizing is so much harder?

YES!!! :mad: :grumpy:

Zootlesque said:
^ then the solution is to study textbook material like it's obscure facts or interesting trivia! :wink:

I've tried...it doesn't work :grumpy: :lol:

Random---is it extremely windy in NJ?

Zootlesque said:
^^^ I don't know. I haven't stepped outside in a while. :ohmy:

I haven't been outside (I'm still in my PJ's :lol: ) but I hear the wind pounding on the windows and the trees shaking :yikes: :yikes:

I'm a poet, so am I permitted to speak my heart and bleed for it?

:wink:

And may I add:

"Holy shit Tre is in the house!"

:sexywink:

ooo cool! U2 covers are always interesting. i have this cd called "in the name of love" and it's a bunch of U2 covers done by different Christian artists, and someone's [i forgot who did it] "40" reallly kicks butt.

Irishteen :up:

ZD :lol: :wave:

tuwie Your avatar is too cool! Edge looks great! :up:

circa.. it's not windy here, I just looked out the window.

tuwie said:
ooo cool! U2 covers are always interesting. i have this cd called "in the name of love" and it's a bunch of U2 covers done by different Christian artists, and someone's [i forgot who did it] "40" reallly kicks butt.

Ye they are interesting some of these covers are really different, because they were recorded acoustic or because the artist's wanted to change them

that sounds cool john! i wonder if my weeklong U2-ban permits me to listen to covers of their songs, lol

hey ZD...as a poet, what advice do you have for someone who attempts to write but everytime comes back to the same cliched subject? like in the way of inspiration and stuff...

thanks. Edge is my favorite. i had a really hard time deciding between him and Larry. Edge is so melty. <3<33 my favorite Edge era was his pre-goatee days ;]

tuwie said:

i heard that cd, i was unimprssed overall. most of the tracks sounded far too much like the U2 version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom