Where poets speak their hearts then DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^hey, :hug: how are you besides the mountains of homework :wink: ?

<our semester just ended, so no homework for me :drool: :D

Last edited:
^^^^i think they should come today or monday...it only took 2 or 3 days for yours to get to me

^^^i'm doing pretty good, a little bit sick, but really happy because i found out that i got accepted to Winona State for the PSEO program (college classes paid for by the high school) :hyper:

onebloodonelife said:
^^^^i think they should come today or monday...it only took 2 or 3 days for yours to get to me

^^^i'm doing pretty good, a little bit sick, but really happy because i found out that i got accepted to Winona State for the PSEO program (college classes paid for by the high school) :hyper:

I hope you feel better :hug:

That's awesome that you got accepted to Winona State for the PSEO program :happy: :applaud:

This homework is putting me to sleep :yawn:
14.gif

So how is everyone doing today

Congrats on 1,500 OBOL

And anybody got any ideas for songs to use for ringtones on my phone, only one I got so far is Sweet Child O Mine

onebloodonelife said:
^good, how bout yourself?

ideas...:hmm: anything U2 that you can get your hands on :wink:

I'm alright, went to my friends today, tried to get Noel to allow me to make a recording of the song we wrote for him, but he refused to let me do "I want to eat cheese", so I spent the day messing with a acoustic guitar, playing playstationa nd listenin' to Sweet Child O Mine

And the songs will be recorded so I can use any song I have and it will be full length I just need ideas for which ones to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom