Where has Aardvark747 gone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
boystupidboy said:
Havent seen him around here for a few days,has he gone and got a real life:wink: ??? Aardvark where are you???????????

Have no fear, 747 is here! Didnt think id be missed by SOOOO many ppl! TWO!!! Im flattered!

Hows tricks anyway Boy? Any bizzare threads of yours that iv missed?

Re: Re: Where has Aardvark747 gone?

Aardvark747 said:

Have no fear, 747 is here! Didnt think id be missed by SOOOO many ppl! TWO!!! Im flattered!

Hows tricks anyway Boy? Any bizzare threads of yours that iv missed?
Sorry i dont do 'bizzare' posts,and if your gonna start on me you can fuck off right now:mad:

Re: Re: Re: Where has Aardvark747 gone?

boystupidboy said:

Sorry i dont do 'bizzare' posts,and if your gonna start on me you can fuck off right now:mad:

Unbelievable, iv only been gone a couple of days, but I see you havent changed 1 bit. Still ruffling feathers Boy. Shame u cant behave better on THIS of all days. I know approaching 40 can be a difficult time, but please....try NOT to take it out on myself and other Interferencers.

We deserve better:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where has Aardvark747 gone?

Aardvark747 said:

Unbelievable, iv only been gone a couple of days, but I see you havent changed 1 bit. Still ruffling feathers Boy. Shame u cant behave better on THIS of all days. I know approaching 40 can be a difficult time, but please....try NOT to take it out on myself and other Interferencers.

We deserve better:rolleyes:
aaarrggghhhh you doin it again:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mods - please close this thread. It was I believe started to try and discover my whereabouts...I am now here, and since I am now being insulted by this geriatric maniac - I think the only sensible thing to do is to shut this topic.

Thankyou.

Please take any issues you may have with each other off the forum. If you continue to clutter up Lemonade Stand with this nonsense, you'll be asked to leave.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom