Where can I find a good Data/MP3 CD Burner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleasai

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I used to have Adaptec Easy CD Creater 5 on my computer. However, a while back, I went through a huge virus attack and lost a few programs in the precess of recovery. Guess which one was one of the AWOL programs? I searched for a new program over at CNET's Download.com but the only thing that came up were programs meant entirely for MP3s. I need something that I can use to burn data (i.e. pictures, html files, word documents, etc) as well as MP3 files. Anyone have any suggestions?

PS... sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum :der:

mp3s *are* data files. Do you mean the programs you found convert the mp3s to audio and then burn or the programs burn the mp3s (data files)? If they burn the mp3s as mp3s (data files) then that program should be just fine for you.

Also, isn't Adaptec Easy Creator on your install discs since it came with your computer?

Ahead's Nero is my fav for making CDs. very very useful features

U2lynne, I know that MP3s are date files, but what I was trying to get at was that I wanted to burn files other than audio files. Such as Word Documents, HTML projects, etc. Also I don't have the instal discs for this computer because its a frankenstein (made up with different parts) and was bought from this hole in the wall place that's no longer around :|

Thanks NBC and Skeek, I'll look into Ahead's Nero program :up:

oh and I should also mention that I think some of these exsisting programs were illegally installed *cough*

i do know that musicmatch can burn cds that are audio and mp3. i don't remember about data though.

that's a free program that you probably have on your computer. but if it doesn't do data cds, then i would recommend nero.

The point I was trying to make about mp3s being data files is that if the program can burn mp3s (data files) then it can burn documents, html files, programs, etc (data files!).

Back
Top Bottom