Where can I buy a white wallet online???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I recently bought a JFold wallet that was white but it was pretty crappy material and the colors kept fading into the white so I've got a white wallet with some nasty dark smudges on it.

I know there are a lot of fashionable people here and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a white wallet online. I'm really not bothere much about the price as long as it's of good quality. If it's some sort of special brand, well even better.

Any help?

I think white wallets are kind of rare :der:

How about Guess or Kenneth Cole?

Sicy said:
I think white wallets are kind of rare :der:

How about Guess or Kenneth Cole?

"Thus the basis of their appeal" :wink:

I have looked through their sites but haven´t found any and I know a lot of people here are a lot more fashionable than people I know in my country so that´s why I have finally decided to ask.ç

Thanks for helping, Sicy!! :wave:

91090118-WHBC-LF.jpg

92048218-WHBC-LF.jpg

from Guess.

I have a white leather purse that I have to treat with leather cleaner and conditioner to avoid dirt/smudges/etc. :shrug:

:lol:

Interference...
Where you can find a dozen of your own personal internet shoppers.:wink:

Because I love white wallets. I have one already but it´s of crappy quality.

I´ve searched the net but I just can´t find one. I debated whether or not to post a thread about this for a while but I finally decided to do so because I found none on my own.

Just asking for a little help... :wink:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:

I like this one, its totally white, almost seems invisible, credit card holder and photo holder...$200, its called the Stealth..

And you're selling them, right? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom