where are they now?: interland edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Se7en

Rock n' Roll Doggie
so there are many names who i used to see quite often around here but are no longer present and generally i have no idea why. the happy birthday thread for like_o2 brought this situation back to the forefront of my mind, so i thought i would put together a brief list and try and find out just where everyone went. hopefully i don't bring up any sore spots for anyone. here goes:

like_o2? eileen is the one who invited me to gmail. where have you gone my dear?

Johnny Swallow? interference's sexiest drummer.

achtung bebe? i used to tempt her with shellfish.

klaus? that silly european.

u2bama? i don't know how anyone could like alabama but he sure did.

the wanderer? he liked radiohead a lot of memory serves me correctly.

macfistowannabe? a newer addition to the forum but who's lack of presence makes me wonder.

arun v? a native of the buffalo area which is so dear to my heart.

achtung bubba? this one randomly came to me and i have no real comment to add.

z edge? i think he liked fighter planes.

ok that's enough for now. answer me!

p.s. how could i ever forget the red ships of scalloped potatos or whoretense? :sexywink:

Last edited:
like_o2? She's doing ok, spoke to her a few months ago.

Johnny Swallow? He posts once in a blue moon, he's busy with school I believe.

achtung bebe? Not sure where she has gone but she popped in not tooo long ago.

klaus? Your guess is as good as mine.

u2bama? He pops in very rarely as well.

the wanderer? banned.

macfistowannabe? No idea who this is.

arun v? He still posts once in a while.

achtung bubba? banned.

z edge? banned.

You may want to ask some of the "x" crowd where they are now.. :sexywink:

Klaus left after Fake Edge, I think.

I'm glad to see that Fizzer is back (and in a big way). :)

HeadsonSticks...someone bumped one of his old threads recently. I had an e-mail from him a few months ago, but nothing since then and I don't think he's posting here anymore.

Mirrorball Girl...I have no idea what happened to her, but she made me a good CD once.

:wave: if any of the abovementioned are lurking, LOL.

Bono's American Wife said:

:shifty:

We stalked Bono together last April and she's doing fine but won't be back to Interference.

:drool:

If you ever talk to her, tell her I miss her. :(

NicaMom was great. She was in charge of the Interference Photo Project before Sicy (when she was still a 'newbie' and still called 'Sicilian Goddess' :D )

I am surprise that Achtung Bubba was banned :huh: . Back in the good old times, he was very respected and had always something interesting to say.

Achtung Bebe was the cutest as well! I am also sad that she does not post here often.

Follower, U2's biggest Brazilian fan, has been missing in action as well. She was great and is dearly missed (at least by me).

Zooropamanda is also missing.

I also thought that TripThroughUreWires, Interference's sexiest poster, had left us for good, but I found her in another forum. Now she is a mom with two kids. :ohmy:

Let me add U2LA to the list. I think his real name was Camilo. Cool guy! (I remember he had a movie site).

And I also miss the times when we only posted in the 'Everything You Know Is Wrong' forum... I know, it was a mess and very disorganized, but I could read all the threads without having to move back and forth :D

I feel nostalgic :(

Last edited:
I miss Klaus, he was always one of my favourite FYMers. I wonder if he's planning to come back ever.

Edited to add: Does anyone have his email address or AIM/MSN/Yahoo name? I just tried emailing him through his profile but that didn't work. So if anyone happens to talk to him, please tell him I said hi. :)

I do miss the HOS-meister. He thought I was a girl for a while. I'm not sure what that says about me. Always enjoyed discussing the music with him.

I miss Headache and Chizip, though both are still "kind of" around.

What happened to SoulfulMofo? He was a good guy, good taste in music too. Havent seen him around in ages.

Back
Top Bottom