where are they now?: interland edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, i wish i could read all the posts from the beginning. more than five years ago already...wow.

lots of quality people. :up:

U2@NYC said:

Follower, U2's biggest Brazilian fan, has been missing in action as well. She was great and is dearly missed (at least by me).

Follower is well, so busy, she is now in Canada to see U2 shows!!!!!

Johnny Swallow said:
I think I was on my way for a while due to just being a jackass.

:yes: :laugh: ;)

We all would get in some heated debates. But in the beginning they rarely seemed to get as nasty as they do now. More people posting to incite something now. Its really to bad. There were some great threads with good points disagreeing with each other back in the day. I remember the GA versus reserved seating debate before Elevation. Never got out of hand. Ah, the good ole days! Now the tour forum especially is half a cess pool full of crap and trollers IMO.

ladywithspinninghead said:

What happened to Bonovista? Is she still with that guy she met here at Interference, Emeraldscorpio?? I remember he moved across the ocean so they could be together... I think that must be Interference's first marriage :heart:

i think i got an email from BV last year sometime, i'll have to look if i still have her email addy somewhere. i think i do. last time i heard from her, she and emeraldscorpio were doing just fine.

i miss everyone mentioned in this thread.

most of all lately i've been thinking of achtung bebe. anyone hear from her? i keep thinking about her cuz i think she was from louisiana? i'm not sure if she still lived there though, or where exactly :(

Wow I completely missed this thread. Let me just echo the statement that I am glad that Fizz is back with us.

I got a mix from Soulful middle of last year. I think he said he was moving or something.

daisybean was really nice in the short period of time that i knew her, but she left when i was a newbie.

I haven't seen Angel around for ages.

The Absent One is, well, more or less Absent, but Meggie's here occasionally to tell about Seafood and stuff so he's probably ok.

u2popmofo and HeartlandGirl. :(

bonojr62 said:
Wow all these missing ppl and talking about stuff from years ago... I think we need a History of Interference for us young blue crackheads.

Heh the history of Interference. Once upon a time there was a little U2 site and it grew and grew. For a time the chat at this site was THE it place to be for U2 fans. We were like a big crazy family. Sometimes we fought....mostly we laughed and leaned on each other. Then, some dark days fell upon our happy home. Slowly people left and new ones came in to take their places. However, Interference is still the biggest home for U2 fans on the internet. The chat is now dormant but the forums live on, bigger and better than ever.

LoveTown said:
not many of my old crew are around. Most moved on during..."the big split" way back about...oh...4 years ago? Heh actually moved on is the wrong way to put it, we were banned for a good long while.

Anyway, hats off to brettig, frogbat, fritzy, river, manda, angie

I was an idiot. I'm sorry and I miss you guys.

Angie, of course I know you still post here. I'm not that big of a silly dope!! hehe

LT! LTinClass, remember those days? Tin Class I thought it meant, at first :reject:

As far as I know, they're all doing well. I met Frizzer.,..last year/year before? :hmm: She's still as cool as ever! Brettig is around, working a lot methinks. He seems a happy clam too. :) Manda and so on are all well. :up:

Angela Harlem said:

LT! LTinClass, remember those days? Tin Class I thought it meant, at first :reject:

As far as I know, they're all doing well. I met Frizzer.,..last year/year before? :hmm: She's still as cool as ever! Brettig is around, working a lot methinks. He seems a happy clam too. :) Manda and so on are all well. :up:

hahaha yeah those were the days. I'm glad everybody is doing well. Thanks for updating me :hug:

It_finally_happened.jpg

Back
Top Bottom