When's the glory INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like Raven, i'd say i'm a little mostly walking under ladders! :uhoh:

What's the most you'd be willing to pay to see U2?

Between 3 of us last year, we paid right at $500 for tickets/room/travel for one show. Next year, I'm going to join U2.com to get tickets. Did joining the fan club work out ok for most of you?

Same q

I spent so much money on U2 tickets and travel last year it's not funny and I'd certainly do it all over again, no holds barred....whatever it took. There are no bullshit seats for a U2 show....so long as you are in the house you have a good seat. I learned a lot.

It doesn't necessarily help belonging to U2.com. I'd recommend making friends with message board fellow fans and staying in touch--you can meet up, share costs and ticket trade that way and THAT'S the way to go!! I'm blessed I've met so many great people at shows. Now I Can't wait for Hawaii!!

Same q........

All you people who get to all these shows are so lucky! :drool: i wish i could meet some great people :(

Em as to my own Q, i'd prob go up pretty high in order to see them - i spose the really hard thing is to decide on is what would the max be?! :ohmy: well.......prob around £500 ( $1000 ) would be the most unless it was a private concert with Bono, then? Well i'd prob pay whatever i had for that!!!! :ohmy: :combust: :faint:

Same!

Two. One with all the albums on up to ATYCLB that a friend got me for my birthday and one of an NME cover with Bono on it from 1982- it came free with the NME as part of a musicial legends poster issue.

Same q.

Back
Top Bottom