Whenever you want to know....INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i know the answer to that one! To not be censored and shut up so much by mods! Can't say what i want to really say to certain people, otherwise i'd get banned :rolleyes: :silent:

Same

I like it here quite a bit. I guess if I could change anything it would that everyone could see profiles, even us non-premium members :wink:

Haven't eaten anything yet today. Last thing I ate yesterday was a little bowl of vanilla ice cream before bed.

What's your favourite interference forum?

LS & its sub-forums because it's just fun.. Oh, PLEBA & IO too!!! :wink:

same

LS for some great chat&stuff about music&tv and PLEBA for drool-worthy pics of Bono :drool: :drool: :drool:

Do you think it's insane to pay £300 for a bottle of vintage wine?

:yes: Absolutely! In Canadian funds, that's a hell of a lot of money. I adore wine, but that is entirely way too much to pay for a bottle.

What is the name of the last book you read?

Yes, i've been watching a fair bit and i'm disappointed about Timmy too :sad: but hey! we've still got Andy!!!! I'm wondering why they haven't said anything about him actually 'cos he's meant to be up next :hyper:

Do you prefer the idea of living inland or by the sea?

I'd so love to live either by the sea or at the river Thames in London - but i never have and have only occasionally been to a beach :(

same

By the sea... I think it would be beautiful to live by the sea, so relaxing (and good for your health as well), and it never gets boring :)

Same Q

People do always seem to be relaxed and in a good mood when they're at the beach. I love everything about the beach, don't even mind when sand gets into every place imaginable. We're going tomorrow. Yay! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom