Whenever you want to know....INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it - something to look forward to in the middle of the summer.

Do you have a pet? What kind/what's it's name?

We have two dogs Merle and Waylon ...they are both mutts we resuced from a shelter:cute:

We also have two lovebirds...SpaceGhost Defender of the Universe and the other is named Chicken.

Lastly we have a 18 year old goldfish named Mr. Fish
:huh:

pets:heart:

dog hair:mad:

same

We've got a 15 year old springer spaniel called Smudge.

If I gave you the choice between being able to visit all the capital cities of the world OR seeing every last inch of your own country, which would you choose?

Visit all the capital cities of the world, I think I'd get more out of that than seeing all of America :lol:

same Q

I'd go for the capitals too right now - for their concentration of history, art, food, architecture, etc...

same

This is a very very hard question 'cos Britain is an amazing place but i'll stick my neck out and say capital cities by a nose! :scream:

Same

Isn't that cheating? :madwife:

:wink:

I travel as much as i can afford, which isn't to very far or all that often but if i were rich, all i'd do is travel 'cos i love it! :love:

Same

I'm answering both....:hmm: I've seen alot of America..but I'd like to see the rest so I'd stay right here:D

....ooh travel...yeah..we travel alot:drool:

same

I travel when I can and I am lucky to have seen the places I have in my life so far. There's so much more I'd like to see I just wish I had the money and time to do it.

Same Q

I usually go somewhere once a year. I LOVE to travel, and would like to go more places. I've lived in 3 countries, and would love to live in and experience even more. I've been very blessed to have been able to visit so many different places in my life so far. Like Carek, if I had more money and time, I would be travelling all the time. :drool:

Same q.

I travel when ever I can. I try to travel at least once a year. In a week or so I am going to visit my brother & his wife who lives in Kansas. Thinking about taking a cruise at Christmas time in the Bahamas. Have my reservation on the ship and now have to start looking for the best deal for airfare. There are 15 of us going, so I'll be with family.

Same

I like travelling. I try to travel 3 times at least a year: a skiing in winter, a summer holiday to abroad and a few days holiday in my country with my friends.

same

I travel for business a lot - 20 - 30 weeks a year for business. :mad:

Where did you go on your first official date in your life?

To a little bar in Niagara Falls, Ontario called the Wild Mushroom. I was underage but they never asked for IDs there and besides I was 18, only a year away from legal age in Canada anyways.

Yes, I know 18 is a little old for a first date but I guess I was a late bloomer. :shrug:

After the bar we went back to my house and listened to Alice In Chains. :lol:

same

Just back to their house and listening to some music&then having a fantastic hour long snog :drool:

Do you watch a lot of reality tv?

^that was your first date:ohmy:susan:macdevil:

no...I like the show Little People Big World and Extreme Home MakeOver...thats about it.

same

No I don't watch to much TV - except for sports.

what did you have for breakfast today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom